StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Kirk Brandon get well soon.

Post by StanInBlack »

gizzard wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:46
StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:43
Greatkudu wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 15:41

I'm calm but his illness has nothing to do with your perception of his sexuality,I believe it's heart related,I just am mystified why you makes snide remark about your perception of his sexuality,not that it matters whether he is Gay or not.Major Kudu.
Well, having a heart-related condition sucks just as much. There was no snide remark about his sexuality, you're reading far too much into it. All I did was refer to Kirk as a gay man, which he is. I have no idea why you would object to that.
And how do YOU know that he is gay?

If you actually knew anything about him you would know that he is married(to a woman) and I believe he has a daughter also.
Because it's well known that he is.

Elton John got married to a woman and he's also gay.
Waffle waitress
Rats Rally

Post by Waffle waitress »

Greatkudu wrote: 15 Jun 2023, 21:28 I was very sad to hear today that Kirk Brandon of Spear of Destiny,TOH and the Pack was taken ill recently,I believe he had surgery in Hospital,but the good news is he has been released and is starting the road to recovery,Kirk is a fantastic singer and songwriter and genuine nice Chap who appreciates his fans more than any artist I have known,he has been touring relentlessly this year,so I hope he slows down for his health,but Kirk's life is music and touring,that's what he does,my thoughts are with Kirk for a speedy recovery.Major Kudu.
Well said, and my thoughts exactly.
(all that's missing is the choker)

Liberez les Stranglers!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

A Man is ill and is admitted to hospital and his sexuality is apparently of importance.
How very very bizarre.
Shush this is serious
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

He's out of hospital and reportedly recovering, which is great news, and yes it's of far more importance than people's objections to him being gay. It is 2023, after all.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 17:44 He's out of hospital and reportedly recovering, which is great news, and yes it's of far more importance than people's objections to him being gay. It is 2023, after all.
No one is objecting to anything about his personal business,but people seem a bit puzzled why you even needed to mention anything about your belief about his sexual persuasion,I posted the news as I know there are some Spear fans on here who would be concerned about Kirks I'll health as he is a lovely bloke who genuinely cares and appreciates his fans.Major Kudu over and out.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 17:52No one is objecting to anything about his personal business
On the contrary, it would seem that people are objecting. Anyhow, let's not run this into the ground, it's been clarified that it was a heart condition, which still sucks, but to look at it positively he hasn't been affected by a terrible illness that still sadly runs rampant throughout the gay community.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 18:01
Greatkudu wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 17:52No one is objecting to anything about his personal business
On the contrary, it would seem that people are objecting. Anyhow, let's not run this into the ground, it's been clarified that it was a heart condition, which still sucks, but to look at it positively he hasn't been affected by a terrible illness that still sadly runs rampant throughout the gay community.
Let's just wish him well,I don't know it's a heart condition,I just guessed,he had a big heart operation in 2012,and was in a bad way,he tours constantly,so it takes its toll,I think he will have to put his health first from now on.Major Kudu.
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

Stan, your comment was really stupid. A cheap attempt at provocation. Shame on you as an admin!

For those that don't know, KB was involved in a court case with Boy George who claimed he was gay. KB lost.

Regardless of anything, he's a great talent who has suffered with his heart for years

Get well soon!
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

jetblacksdad wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 18:57A cheap attempt at provocation.
Not at all. Does the thought of someone being gay provoke you? Why would it?
jetblacksdad wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 18:57For those that don't know, KB was involved in a court case with Boy George who claimed he was gay. KB lost.
Yes, this is indeed something that happened. Boy George and Kirk were involved for a time, but I'm not really interested in what went on in his relationships, more relieved that he's getting well.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

So why then did you have to say he was gay?

Do you constantly want to seek attention or want an argument?

And you are a moderator?
Jeez this forum has certainly changed from the excellent place it once was
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

gizzard wrote:So why then did you have to say he was gay?

Do you constantly want to seek attention or want an argument?

And you are a moderator?
Jeez this forum has certainly changed from the excellent place it once was
I guess the whole post is personal. Maybe we should just lock it? I think regardless we all wish Kirk the best for a speedy recovery

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

StanInBlack wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 18:01
If you are so concerned about Gay people then why haven’t you suggested an LGBTQIA+ flag on the header of the forum to show support? Most forums have nowadays.
Shush this is serious