Albert Hall tickets still available.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Bear Cage
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Albert Hall tickets still available.

Post by Bear Cage »

Roundhouse holds less than 2000, RAH over 5000, with the band wanting to play shorter tours (with bigger venues) the Roundhouse was too small. Could maybe have gone for Ally Pally, which’ll hold 10000.
Then I got tired of counting all of these blessings, and then I just got tired.
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

:o
Ally Pally
That place is jinxed - or do you want it to be last stranglers gig ever?
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Bear Cage wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 17:07 Roundhouse holds less than 2000, RAH over 5000, with the band wanting to play shorter tours (with bigger venues) the Roundhouse was too small. Could maybe have gone for Ally Pally, which’ll hold 10000.
Good point ....we'll for me after the Albert Hall for a second night I'd book the Ally can hold a lot more like you have said,but I've always liked the roundhouse when I've been there such a great atmosphere to the place.
Well I've always liked it at brixton but that's not on the cards anymore it would then be the Ally instead of there if they still want to book roughly in the same knock of the woods in London and it's big enough too but obviously there's the Hugh memories that go with it being there,but they may well choose somewhere completely different that's not in London if they are to add any more that is....we'll see.
For me seeing Hugh last there as a Strangler I'd rather it was somewhere else but it doesn't really matter for me because my Stranglers gig days are done now and I still feel that way after Dave and Jet,but I hope those who do go really have a good night as it will be a tour to remember by.
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

evonx wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 17:36 :o
Ally Pally
That place is jinxed - or do you want it to be last stranglers gig ever?
Some might say it was the last Stranglers gig ever back in 1990 but that debate has been exhausted.Personally I feel the situation is now untenable with only JJ but I can't argue with the ticket sales.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Still not sold out.Major Willoughby.