Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Tell us more!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: UFO's

Post by theraven1979 »

The first one I saw from the top deck of a bus in the mid 90s. I was watching a sphere in the sky. This was in the daytime, bright blue clear sky. The UFO was made of very shiny kinda metallic material. It moved slightly. I couldn't judge the speed really. Then it kinda collapsed in on itself until it completely disappeared. It disappeared by kinda turning (spinning slowly) but also shrinking. Hard to describe. Deffo felt not of this world and felt like it was something I shouldn't have seen. And it wasn't a weather balloon.

The other one I saw (which I could now perhaps dismiss as the ISS) was about 20 years ago. I was still smoking at the time and went outside for a cig. I looked up at the night sky and as I did it a very bright steak of light darted right across the night sky. It was fairly low in the sky then just disappeared.

Second one I can kinda dismiss. First still freaks me out a little.

Jim

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Wow you sound convinced about the first incident. There's been a couple of times in my life I've seen weird lights in the sky moving around strangely that could not have been planes but I'm not 100% sure if they were UFO's though.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

This guy not only saw UFO’s he was visited by their occupants on several occasions and was ‘probed’ by them -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitley_Strieber

They made a film about his ‘experiences’ with these probing Aliens with Christopher Walken taking the part as Whitley Strieber
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communion_(1989_film)
Shush this is serious
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81467146

worth a watch.

The individuals are slightly mocked which is cruel but there is not doubting their convictions.

I know there are some aviators on the forum, have you seen anything odd? (except the in flight catering?)
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I was going through a list of things that it could've been in my mind but it didn't fit with any flying object that I recognised. It moved then stopped dead before turning in on itself.

Jim
jason wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 00:06 Wow you sound convinced about the first incident. There's been a couple of times in my life I've seen weird lights in the sky moving around strangely that could not have been planes but I'm not 100% sure if they were UFO's though.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

jetblacksdad wrote:https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81467146

worth a watch.

The individuals are slightly mocked which is cruel but there is not doubting their convictions.

I know there are some aviators on the forum, have you seen anything odd? (except the in flight catering?)
Just watched this. Blimey some of those people need to get some support

Jim

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

It's interesting that the US Navy have started showing UFO films that are leaving their Jets for dead,they are actually admitting their existence,clips I have seen could not be any conventional technology that exists,I'm sure the US knows more than they are telling, majority of UfO sightings are mistaken but their is a small.percentage that cant be explained,the most famous UfO encounter in Britain was in Norfolk or Suffolk on an USA air base,where even the Colonel witnessed it.Major Kudu.
Yanders
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Yanders »

I live close to the supposed sighting. There's a wee piss taking space ship at the site.

Never trust drunk Americans.
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

jason wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 00:06 Wow you sound convinced about the first incident. There's been a couple of times in my life I've seen weird lights in the sky moving around strangely that could not have been planes but I'm not 100% sure if they were UFO's though.
If you're not sure what they were then they are 100% UFO's