UFO's

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Halifax Linda
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: UFO's

Post by Halifax Linda »

I heard on news this morning that the recent 4 objects taken down by jets in USA questioned as to being UFOs
Nobody saying anything
But I don’t think they would.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

They are unidentified at the moment. But sound very much like surveillance balloons.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

The government have said they are not ruling out extra terrestrial for those spy balloons that they have shot down. :grin: But then again they maybe just trying to separate themselves away from the Chinese so that it doesn't look like its personal against them.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

jason wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 22:38 Anyone think they've seen one?
I know I haven't seen one. It'd be a bit ridiculous to rule out the possibility of life on other planets, but I've always thought all of this stuff about UFO sightings and crop circles and all that stuff was a load of bollocks. I'd be happy to be proved wrong, mind.
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

What strikes me is these extra terrestrials are meant to be thousands if not millions of technical years advanced than us. If that is true why do they treat us so importantly as in they tread very carefully so not to be seen and not to be noticed.If they did want to work incognito surely they would be so advanced we would have no idea that they are here at all. I always think if we did get visited it would be very simple and not so complicated it would be massive mother ships for the whole world to see and no mistake to the world that we are not alone.

When we go to Africa to mine gold we don't care about an ants nest seeing us we just go straight in there and take what we want with out messing around not working in a unidentified fashion so that ants don't realise that we exist. I draw this parallel of aliens being the same with us.

Although those recent USA Air force released videos of UAPs the Gimble and Tic Tac crafts is very baffling and seems to be something that no one can explain. Unless the United States actually does have that technology now and are testing it on there own unsuspecting pilots.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

ThinkTank wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 22:27 What strikes me is these extra terrestrials are meant to be thousands if not millions of technical years advanced than us. If that is true why do they treat us so importantly as in they tread very carefully so not to be seen and not to be noticed.If they did want to work incognito surely they would be so advanced we would have no idea that they are here at all. I always think if we did get visited it would be very simple and not so complicated it would be massive mother ships for the whole world to see and no mistake to the world that we are not alone.

When we go to Africa to mine gold we don't care about an ants nest seeing us we just go straight in there and take what we want with out messing around not working in a unidentified fashion so that ants don't realise that we exist. I draw this parallel of aliens being the same with us.

Although those recent USA Air force released videos of UAPs the Gimble and Tic Tac crafts is very baffling and seems to be something that no one can explain. Unless the United States actually does have that technology now and are testing it on there own unsuspecting pilots.
Who knows? But I'm sure world Governments know more than they are letting on,and the MiB angle is a baffling one,where some people are visited by strange Men dressed in black who advise some people who have seen UfOs to forget about it,are they Government agents or something else,of course we all know which band became fascinated by all this and the late Jet had a life long interest in the subject,all Governments keep secrets from their people,so we are not going to know unless the truth is revealed,of course Roswell was the most famous incident in history with an alleged UFO crash,then they said it was a weather Balloon,the intelligence Chap was told to change his story, really Interesting stuff,the truth is out there.Major Mulder.
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

I couldnt agree more the governments know exactly what they are doing when they investigate and come up with conclusions like the planet Saturn was very bright in the sky that night as an investigated answer and solution to many UFO sightings. Its just insulting to many people that have reported these sightings. I have though heard a recording of someone reporting a UFO and being very scared and screaming its large round very bright and disc shaped and flying above me and displaying great fear to only stop and then suddenly say "Oh its ok its just the moon" it was a serious call as well

Im not too sure i buy into the Menninblack theory. It just feels like elaborate story telling to me
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Last weekend I saw what I think was a weather balloon. Really high in the sky and kinda drifting slowly with the air current. Silver, spherical and incredibly high up - I reckon it was a weather balloon. Anyone seen one?

Jim
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

Could you see little pink mouse things running round and a dragon?
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

jetblacksdad wrote:Could you see little pink mouse things running round and a dragon?
Only when I take the drugs you're on

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

This interesting vid kind of made me think there is a chance we could be the first life in our universe to have evolved technically first.

https://youtu.be/GDSf2h9_39I
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

I want to believe.