Ghosts

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Ghosts

Post by strangledinAuch »

Going back to 1979 circa
Went to pick up my Penetration album off a mate that had borrowed it for like ever
Anyhow hanging out in the street like you did back then
There was 3 of us and we all swore we could here heavy breathing and like a rope creaking
I said to my mate it's right by you,then he said no it's by you!
Freaked out we decided to make a run for it to my mates house
We ran like the fucking wind parallel with a cornfield
I looked over and no word of a lie the corn was parting but no one there
Don't know,I'm a pretty logical bloke,but something was up that night
All 3 of us went back to the exact same spot exactly a year later
But nothing happened
See You At The Bar
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Out for a walk , roughly this time last year , clear bright day .......down the road about 70-100m ahead a hatted coated figure , walking in same direction as I was going but slowly , so I figured I would pass in a minute or two as I walk roughly 15-16 minute per mile , it (?) , Couldn't tell what sex from clothing , but looked older , never saw a face .Anyway , it was a grassed area heading into a pavement , no houses just fenced undergrowth alongside , a bus stop .....I was looking down for a few seconds to watch footing on grass , might have been muddy and didn't want to slip ......looked up and no one there.As the pavement around there went around a slight bend I figured it had moved on around bend , but got there a minute or so later and the stretch of pavement ahead was empty........and its a 3 or 4 minute sretch of country pavement , fencing alongside , no one in field or anything , no buses or cars had passed......but the figure was gone , disappeared. Hadn't thougjt anything of the figure really while approaching or seeing at first , the strange bit was how it was just not there any more yet prior as clear as day .
All quiet ..........
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

Years ago I was driving with my wife on a country road. Miles from anywhere. All of a sudden a woman appeared wearing what i could only describe as full traditional South American clothing. Totally out of keeping. We turned the car around immediately and drove back - actually to offer a lift as it was a dangerous road.

You guessed it.

Nowhere to be seen!

Strange little girl........
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

jetblacksdad wrote: 24 Jan 2023, 13:17 Years ago I was driving with my wife on a country road. Miles from anywhere. All of a sudden a woman appeared wearing what i could only describe as full traditional South American clothing. Totally out of keeping. We turned the car around immediately and drove back - actually to offer a lift as it was a dangerous road.

You guessed it.

Nowhere to be seen!

Strange little girl........
Spooky!