Ghosts

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Ghosts

Post by jason »

Anyone ever seen one? My son is adamant he saw one today in a pub cellar where he works and another staff member reckons she saw her once too! :shock:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Ghosts

Post by theraven1979 »

Saw one in my old family house when growing up. Bizarrely i didn't find it scary at the time. Just a little weird looking back on it.

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 03 Jan 2023, 23:36 Saw one in my old family house when growing up. Bizarrely i didn't find it scary at the time. Just a little weird looking back on it.

Jim

You don't remember it going cold do you? My son said the room went cold which I've heard before from other people that have possibly seen them.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

jason wrote:
theraven1979 wrote: 03 Jan 2023, 23:36 Saw one in my old family house when growing up. Bizarrely i didn't find it scary at the time. Just a little weird looking back on it.

Jim

You don't remember it going cold do you? My son said the room went cold which I've heard before from other people that have possibly seen them.
No. I had a load of printing paper on top of a wardrobe that unexpectedly came floating down (no draught or windows open). I looked away then looked back at where it had been and it had gone

Jim

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 04 Jan 2023, 00:03
jason wrote:

Jim

No. I had a load of printing paper on top of a wardrobe that unexpectedly came floating down (no draught or windows open). I looked away then looked back at where it had been and it had gone

Jim

Spooky! :shock: :smile:
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

I have had many encounters. When I have more time I will chronicle them for you.

I have absolutely NO DOUBT that there is something extra out there.

I have seen the same entity three times and have had encounters since my son passed away - one just the other day.
It gives me great comfort that we shall see our loved ones in some form once again.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
kjblack
Rats Rally

Post by kjblack »

Walking along the road late one night I saw on the pavement a small, dead, baby ghost...

although thinking about it later, it might have been a handkerchief.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

When you're walking on the streets at night
You turn around and die of fright
What's that in the shadows?

Seriously though I have always been a bit fascinated with this kind of thing, but also a bit cynical about it. I've never seen or experienced anything to convince me anything actually exists.
But I'd quite like to prove myself wrong one day. So if anybody has any hints or tips on how or where I could experience something please share..
I Hate You !
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Even though I've seen a few things I simply cannot explain away I am a little cynical on this tbh. If you're looking to experience something like this I'd say be open to it and don't dismiss every thing as simple bumps in the night etc.

I've just remembered in the last house I lived in (a house around 130 years old) on at least 2 occasions I heard someone downstairs playing piano at around 3am. It wasn't any particular tune it was just like 4 or 5 notes played slowly. Funny thing is we didn't have a piano and neither did my neighbour.

Jim
aldinblack wrote: 05 Jan 2023, 11:36 When you're walking on the streets at night
You turn around and die of fright
What's that in the shadows?

Seriously though I have always been a bit fascinated with this kind of thing, but also a bit cynical about it. I've never seen or experienced anything to convince me anything actually exists.
But I'd quite like to prove myself wrong one day. So if anybody has any hints or tips on how or where I could experience something please share..
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

At they say,more things in Heaven and Earth,I've never seen one sadly,but believe in the afterlife.Lt Kudu.
Halifax Linda
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Halifax Linda »

I have.
It’s quite a long story
But if anyone interested I will tell.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Halifax Linda wrote: 05 Jan 2023, 20:32 I have.
It’s quite a long story
But if anyone interested I will tell.
Yes feel free Linda.