My thoughts are with..

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Re: My thoughts are with..

Post by jetblacksdad »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:It transpires that one of the bombers was carrying a Syrian passport. Now who wants to fuckin argue with me!?
Yeah.

I will.

Because, whilst I agree one of them was carrying a Syrian passport, it didn't stop the French born Algerian Omar Ismail Mosterfai who lived in Montreal did it? Something like a 4th generation Algerian?
Would closing the borders have stopped him? No.It wouldn't.

Short sighted knee jerk reaction. Easy to shut down the borders. That will solve EVERYTHING won't it?
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

Very sad and disappointing Stevie that you have once again taken advantage of a deeply sad and tragic situation to unleash your hateful, racist bile on this forum. Please take your bitterness and ill-informed opinions elsewhere, and leave us alone to reflect soberly on the sad events in Paris, and exchange our considered thoughts and views with each other in a constructive manner.
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

The practicalities of closing borders make it just not possible. France's neighhbours are all `friendly´ states and only the crossings with Switzerland have any semblance of security about them.

There are thousands of footpaths, woodland, hill crossings and country roads on all of the French frontiers which are neither marked or guarded, are they meant to suddenly block these off and place barbed wire right around it's borders? I think not.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
Damian wrote:
Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:They warned they'd do this... send gunmen into Europe. But no-one fuckin listens do they!

So what's the answer send troops in? it would be another Iraq. Agree need better border controls and to be honest as we are an island it is harder to get guns etc in to this country admit tingly not impossible though.

What is interesting is that Putin has been quiet since that plane went down, what's his game plan?
Yes, send the fuckin troops in. Us, the Yanks, the Russians, everyone. These bastards have waged war upon global civilisation and are a danger to everyone. Enough is enough! Now let's slaughter the bastards.
This!