What's the stupidest thing you have ever done ?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done ?

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Downham, Bellingham, Catford, Ladywell, Lewisham.....take your pick!! Lolz.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Cells&Plasma wrote:Downham, Bellingham, Catford, Ladywell, Lewisham.....take your pick!! Lolz.
Exactly, anyway I don't go to those places anymore even though it was 25 years ago! Mind you there was 3 lads stabbed down the road in Bromley Common on Friday night.
Last edited by jason on 28 Jun 2015, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Sounds like a Turpington Lane kinda incident!!??
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Cells&Plasma wrote:Sounds like a Turpington Lane kinda incident!!??
Possibly, I'm sure all will be revealed in the News Shopper!
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Ravenette wrote:
Boody wrote:Streaking through Macclesfield on a Sunday morning sounds a bit tame by comparison.
Did anyone notice?
I think I was too chemically enhanced to care if they did.....
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Cells&Plasma wrote:Downham, Bellingham, Catford, Ladywell, Lewisham.....take your pick!! Lolz.

Grove Park?,those areas are my manor they are to soft to handle it in the hood??

Last stupid thing i done was in 2012 getting on the train and going to the wrong airport in Rome to get my plane to London. Had to jump in a taxi and bomb it down to the right airport, had 15 minutes before my plane took off, so avioided luggage check in and when straight into the front of the queue for security check in, didnt have time to put my dms back on,because the coach that was leaving to go to the plane was leaving. so grabbed everything, suitcase, DMs, jacket and legged it. The doors were just about to close so i had to dive in, knocked about 3 people out on the way, but they were ok. i had £70 pound coins in one bag and £100 pound coins in the other, as before i left, i had a win on the furit machines at work and they fell out my pocket. Luckily all the pound coins were ok, only thing i lost was a Mike Marlin badge, and he gave me one at the gig in Flourence :D. I didnt mind that though, had to put my DMs on when i boarded the plane was funny when i was talking to the inspector on the plane had to put my DMs on the table, and he just looked down and saw my socks, oh yeah i didnt have an email print out ticket either just my refrence number scribbled down on a piece of paper. the inspector said "just get on the plane"
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Your Uncle should film your Euro Trips and sell it to Sky..."A Pigeon Abroad" has a certain ring to it!! Are you still @ war with Mottingham?
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Cells&Plasma wrote:Your Uncle should film your Euro Trips and sell it to Sky..."A Pigeon Abroad" has a certain ring to it!! Are you still @ war with Mottingham?
Apart from the Wonky,

A Couple of nights ago, the thought had enterd my head to go to a couple of the French gigs in November, as mere Stealth training for the Wonky Bus 5.