Tulips and Chocolate in two days....

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Tulips and Chocolate in two days....

Post by PaulinLondon »

Sword sparkle wrote:Will you be producing things from your soft velvety sack again PiL?
Phallic shaped chocs away!!
;-)

:smt006
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Claireinblack wrote:Doesn't seem to be that many from the forum going this time?
Mostly genuine fans then.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

ThruBeingCool wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:Doesn't seem to be that many from the forum going this time?
Mostly genuine fans then.

Who knows.......

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

I went on the last excursion and I would estimate that only about half were familiar with this forum. When we arrived in Paris I met others who had made their own way from England and were oblivious to this forum. I've always said that this forum only represents a minority of fans and I'm right of course.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

ThruBeingCool wrote:I went on the last excursion and I would estimate that only about half were familiar with this forum. When we arrived in Paris I met others who had made their own way from England and were oblivious to this forum. I've always said that this forum only represents a minority of fans and I'm right of course.

I agree actually.
Had the same experience on the first wonky bus.
There are people who don't know about the forum, and those who don't want to know! Doesn't make either group more or less of a fan. The forum is a great way of getting to know others, but it's not for everyone. People get fed up and move on, some come back some don't.
That's life.
Claireinblack
kent
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

This forum does not represent the majority of stranglers fans. Only the trolls.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

I'm going again, actually barry for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago at work i saw a customer in around his mid 40s in a Black and Blue tour shirt so i had a chat with him for about 20 minutes about the band, he has been going constantly since 1978 and has never thought about registreing on the forums,mainly because he diddn't no about them or wasen't interested. Saw the same customer last sunday and said he wasen't very tech savy & wouldn't know the first thing about how to register on the forums.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

pigeon wrote:I'm going again, actually barry for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago at work i saw a customer in around his mid 40s in a Black and Blue tour shirt so i had a chat with him for about 20 minutes about the band, he has been going constantly since 1978 and has never thought about registreing on the forums,mainly because he diddn't no about them or wasen't interested. Saw the same customer last sunday and said he wasen't very tech savy & wouldn't know the first thing about how to register on the forums.
Fucking Luddite!!! Does he drive a Steam Engine to Asda?? :smt024
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

ThruBeingCool wrote:This forum does not represent the majority of stranglers fans. Only the trolls.

I put it to you sir, that you sir are a troll.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
AndyMatthews
Rats Rally

Post by AndyMatthews »

I'm going. Actually turned down 10 days in Washington DC refereeing a boxing show..........'cos i'm stupid!!! :shock:
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

One of the highlights is having a drink on the ferry on the way over with fellow MiBs and WiBs. And it's not even 10.30am. :lol:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

PaulinLondon wrote:One of the highlights is having a drink on the ferry on the way over with fellow MiBs and WiBs. And it's not even 10.30am. :lol:

Was it a glass of wine?

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent