Clarkson in anti Mandelson rant

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Clarkson in anti Mandelson rant

Post by ravenlunatic »

I was sent this link to Jeremy Clarksons rant about the state of the country and the idiots that are in charge of the God forsaken place.
It amused me and annoyed me that it has been removed from its original place on the Sunday Times website, so I thought I would pass it on.
It may I imagine, offend those of an ecomentalist politically correct nature, but they can all get fucked.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/127975-clark ... right.html
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
jem750
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Clarkson in anti Mandelson rant

Post by jem750 »

He gets my vote! Spot on

Jez
I Spend My Time Watching The Ocean....
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Lovely stuff, cheers. nice one.
:grin:
Shush this is serious
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Lovely stuff, cheers. nice one.
:grin:

voice of the masses, vote Clarkson for PM
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

Clarkson is a bit of a twat, however he goes up in my estimation for his rant against Mandelson.

Mandelson is pushing the Digital Economy Bill, calling file sharers thieves, spongers and parasites. Rich coming from an UN-ELECTED Minister of the crown, who despite being continually dis-credited with scandal after scandal, keeps coming back to haunt us more.

Resist the Digital Economy Bill now, because when it´s passed it will be to late.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
cassydale
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by cassydale »

Vote "Jezza" you know it makes sense. :grin:
John.H.

I Should Have Wrapped You Up And Kept You Safe,Instead I Turned My Back On You.
Frank Castle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Frank Castle »

At last someone with the three B's.......Balls,Brains and Backbone.....well said Jezza.

I'd vote for this guy as PM in a fucking micro-second.....boot that prick Brown out and get Jeremy in....... :wink:
wanderlust
The Raven
The Raven

Post by wanderlust »

Clarkson is a bit of a wally he should try and stick to flogging old bangers, but madelson deserves no sympathy either..
"I had a dream or a nightmare difficult to decide which"
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

:? any rant against the poof peer is a good thing. Especially a peer thats been caught with his knob out time and time again. But my concern,coming from the WORKING class,is his dismissal of anything from this long forgotten ppl. Or is the article aimed at those who can afford to pay 50% taxes? Bit elitest I'd say. Anyway,the bones of the article I do agree with. But I'm of the old style,school,left of centre thinking. Original like. But like any way of thinkin,it has It's faults.Like political correctness,and the fact that everyone has racism running through them,to some degree,but won't admit it. Anyway. . To ME Clarkson isn't the be all and end all. Sure he made some valid points but he dismisses those who are,or who he deems lower in the social order and that smacks off a prick. It's a bit like Kenneth Williams on Parkinson all those years ago,being a glib cunt,dismissing everyone who wasn't middle english only to be ripped to shreds by one Jimmy Reid,the famous shipyard shop steward. Jimmy presented this educated tit with some poetry after having a chat with each other about whats what. . Very similiar to todays world. . Obviously Williams,being like Clarkson was being obstinate? Jimmy recited this delectable array of words in a form which to Kenneths mind couldn't be conjured let alone thought of in an inferior class mindset. Duly Kenneth rhymed off all the poets whom he thought was responsible for this magnificent structure of wordplay only for Jimmy to assert himself and put this tit in a place that he duly deserved. ' I wrote it' Jimmy said,after Williams made a complete prick of himself. Obviously to the disbelief of not only Williams,but to the nation. Yes Clarkson has his point. . In fact a few I reckon, but he's preaching to the converted,the upper middle,or aspiring upper middle classes. Those who'd love to move but don't have the balls.And if I had the cash,I'd be off in a sec. I'm at the coalface of this grubby shithole and see things that Clarkson could only imagine.He doesn't know the half of
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

:? it. . :smt013
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

cassydale wrote:Vote "Jezza" you know it makes sense. :grin:
Seconded.

And to think that Mandleson wants the Foreign Secretary job. :shock:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

This is the most depressing thread I have ever read. I have known Mandleson for around a decade, and worked closely with him since his return to Government. He works like a dog, putting in at least 12-14 hours every day (including Saturdays), is utterly different from the persona the Daily Mail has decided to foist on him, and is one of very few statesmen from the UK who has international gravitas and credibility- he would make a very good Foreign Secretary - he is highly respected in Europe (unlike Cameron, who is espcecially loathed now after his idiotic decision to withdraw from the centre-right coalition) and in the US.

Yes, he's gay - get over it.

And by the way, he was an elected politician for many years - he was MP for Harltepool, and was never voted out of office.

In the interests of fairness, I should also mention I have met Jeremy Clarkson a couple of times - I have never met such a smug, self-satisfied, pompous, narrow-minded person in my life. This is a person who doesn't beleive climate change is taking place (pay a visit to Cockermouth, Jeremy) and that the EU is the cause of all our woes - what a dimwit ...

cassini