Swearing - freedom of

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Organ Grinder wrote:Read up on the reasons why Hugh Cornwell felt it incumbent upon himself to strike a girlfriend once. Not the case here I'm sure but my point is thus LUKEJAKE:

Sometimes in loving relationships sensible communication breaks down from time to time and nasty words and accusations fly about (thankfully, not actual physical violence, for most normal folk anyway) but heated arguments are part and parcel of a loving relationship - it makes the 'making up' aspect reinforce the already strong relationship, if nothing else - but, you only get upset with those who mean somthing special to you don't you? For instance, I am not upset with some geezer who stuck his fingers up at me on the M25 last week because he meant nothing to me but, I will get upset over a loved one sticking her fingers up at me and I may reiterate the situation with less than decent actions given the immediacy of the situation. ie; call her a 'cunt'. I don't mean it, and she knows I didn't mean it...... especailly after I've grovelled! So....

Hope I've cleared that one up! I really oughta stop having afternoon Tia Maria's with Claire Rainer......
soppy cunt
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Lessons in life from OG.

Now then..... who's for a cold glass of 'shut the fuck up' and a warm glass of 'go to hell'? 8)
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Organ Grinder wrote:Lessons in life from OG.

Now then..... who's for a cold glass of 'shut the fuck up' and a warm glass of 'go to hell'? 8)
no, ill pass, but please have some yourself.
jj burnel finnally kills bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n6qpRTb ... ers%201985

"ive just had earl gay and biccies at jj's house"
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

One day..... when you're about 30 or 40, you'll see that we were looking out for you LUKEJAKE but you mistook passion for aggression, knowledge for arrogance and guidance for dictatorship.

Guess we all did/do.... or at least try to.
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Organ Grinder wrote:One day..... when you're about 30 or 40, you'll see that we were looking out for you LUKEJAKE but you mistook passion for aggression, knowledge for arrogance and guidance for dictatorship.

Guess we all did/do.... or at least try to.
youve been drinking again.

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

I tried to be decent.

Ban this prick Jim.
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Organ Grinder wrote:I tried to be decent.

Ban this prick Jim.
HAHAHAHAHAAHA! YOU NICE? BULL SHIT!
http://www.thestranglerssite.co.uk/foru ... c&start=12 MAY I REFER YOU TO THIS THREAD....YOU CANT BE NICE ORGAN GRINDER, WHY? BECAUSE BY THE SOUNDS OF THINGS..YOUR A VERY SAD....DEPRESSED ALCHOHOLIC LOSER, WHO FORGOT WHAT LIFE IS, AND GO DAY BY DAY, WASTING IT. DID YOU HAVE A NASTY CHILDHOOD? DID YOU HAVE A WIFE THAT LEFT YOU BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE A TOTAL DICKHEAD? WHATEVER IT WAS ORGAN GRINDER, YOUVE ENDED UP A BITTER OLD BUM. AND DONT GO CALLIN ANYONE A PRICK ORGAN GRINDER..BECAUSE YOUR TOP OF THE LIST OF PRICKS YOU PRICK.
NOW IF I GET BANNED...SO BE IT. IM FED UP OF THIS LOSERS comments

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Gonnae stop filling up the forum with this pish?
It's not what anyone else logs on to read here is it?
Stick to topic and utilise the PM feature if you have to
bitch, would be my advice, for what it's worth.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Luke - you can't just throw outlandish comments about and expect no retaliation.

I've got better things to do than to trace every reply you make - if this continues you will be binned - I'd like you to be involved on here but please just chill a bit and stop trying to stir shit up. I always try and imagine we're all sat round a roaring fire in a decent boozer somewhere and enjoying a quality pint whilst all interacting and recounting great Stranglers (or anything else of interest) stories. Seriously, if you ever get put yourself across that way in a pub you'd need to be very careful - that's not a threat Luke - far from it it's some helpful advice.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Kaoos
Down In The Sewer

Post by Kaoos »

CUNT!

Is that back on topic enough??? lmfao.
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Organ Grinder wrote:I tried to be decent.

Ban this prick Jim.
HAHAHAHAHAAHA! YOU NICE? BULL SHIT!
http://www.thestranglerssite.co.uk/foru ... c&start=12 MAY I REFER YOU TO THIS THREAD....YOU CANT BE NICE ORGAN GRINDER, WHY? BECAUSE BY THE SOUNDS OF THINGS..YOUR A VERY SAD....DEPRESSED ALCHOHOLIC LOSER, WHO FORGOT WHAT LIFE IS, AND GO DAY BY DAY, WASTING IT. DID YOU HAVE A NASTY CHILDHOOD? DID YOU HAVE A WIFE THAT LEFT YOU BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE A TOTAL DICKHEAD? WHATEVER IT WAS ORGAN GRINDER, YOUVE ENDED UP A BITTER OLD BUM. AND DONT GO CALLIN ANYONE A PRICK ORGAN GRINDER..BECAUSE YOUR TOP OF THE LIST OF PRICKS YOU PRICK.
NOW IF I GET BANNED...SO BE IT. IM FED UP OF THIS LOSERS comments
Wicked!! :lol:

I do heroin (and valium) though and when things get a bit too slow I get the ole chrystal meth out..... so geddit right! :oops:
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:YOUR A VERY SAD....DEPRESSED ALCHOHOLIC LOSER,
It's feckin' YOU'RE for fecks sake!
I always try and imagine we're all sat round a roaring fire in a decent boozer somewhere and enjoying a quality pint whilst all interacting and recounting great Stranglers (or anything else of interest) stories.
Luke. Just imagine this setting........................ ;-)