Sexually motivated cannibalism

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Ian9331 wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:please lock this disgusting thread.
Luke - cannibalism has been a Stranglers related subject for a long time. A subject featured sevreral times in the old Strangled magazine. I think JJ had an interest in it.

I don't think it's that disgusting nor should it be locked.

Those who don't wanna read it jusy don't open it.

Ian

:smt045
your all mad
jj burnel finnally kills bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n6qpRTb ... ers%201985

"ive just had earl gay and biccies at jj's house"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

PaulinLondon wrote:Removing the sexual content reference to the thread for a moment.

On self-survival and self-preservation :

If the Bomb did go off and most of mankind was wiped out and you woke up in the street starving hungry, could you kill and eat the neighbour's pet poodle who you have just spotted or if there was no option, start tucking into the arm or the leg of the dead neighbour ?

I have no problem with the dog but applying a bit of Dijon mustard to the neighbour's arm might just be a bridge too far.
I have to agree.
That Dijon mustard is vile, I'd much prefer a bit of Branson Pickle on it myself.

In related news- I'll see if I can find in on tinternet, but I remember reading a couple of years ago about a couple of guys that got stuck at the the bottom of a mineshaft or summit, again for some weird reason I think they were Japanese too, and one of them ended up eating his mate before they were rescued. Fair enought, it might be argued, but it took the emergancy services only about 36hrs to rescue him! He obviously had his eyes on his mate's arse for a long time before that day.
And not in a good way.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

We seem to be straying a bit away from Sexually Motivated Canabalism, but, while we're here:

"New York Times reporter William Buehler Seabrook, in the interests of research, obtained from a hospital intern at the Sorbonne a chunk of human meat from the body of a healthy human killed by accident, and cooked and ate it. He reported that, "It was like good, fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have. The steak was slightly tougher than prime veal, a little stringy, but not too tough or stringy to be agreeably edible. The roast, from which I cut and ate a central slice, was tender, and in color, texture, smell as well as taste, strengthened my certainty that of all the meats we habitually know, veal is the one meat to which this meat is accurately comparable."

Of course, up here we've know all that for some time now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_ ... ey%22_Bean
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Alias wrote: In related news- I'll see if I can find in on tinternet, but I remember reading a couple of years ago about a couple of guys that got stuck at the the bottom of a mineshaft or summit, again for some weird reason I think they were Japanese too, and one of them ended up eating his mate before they were rescued. Fair enought, it might be argued, but it took the emergancy services only about 36hrs to rescue him! He obviously had his eyes on his mate's arse for a long time before that day.
And not in a good way.
I would be interested in seeing that.

At the end of the day, an army doesn't march on an empty stomach.

And if a dog is a man's best friend, why shouldn't he end up inside the man ? The dog would be honoured; he helped prolong the life of the man.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

PaulinLondon wrote:[And if a dog is a man's best friend, why shouldn't he end up inside the man ?
:shock: :shock: :shock:
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:[And if a dog is a man's best friend, why shouldn't he end up inside the man ?
:shock: :shock: :shock:
and dont forget the rabbit paul and get down to the shop and get yer ingrediants to go with it :wink: Johnsie at a library near you and you.
Andrew
Rats Rally

Post by Andrew »

A documentary on Issei Sagawa was on Channel 5 this evening. Not sure if it was a repeat of the one mentioned above, but he is still alive although no longer much of a celeb in Japan. Fascinating stuff though. Missed the start of the programme, so unaware if La Folie was mentioned at all. Anyone else see it?
MANUINBLACK
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by MANUINBLACK »

Andrew wrote:A documentary on Issei Sagawa was on Channel 5 this evening. Not sure if it was a repeat of the one mentioned above, but he is still alive although no longer much of a celeb in Japan. Fascinating stuff though. Missed the start of the programme, so unaware if La Folie was mentioned at all. Anyone else see it?
yeah i watched from the start for about 40 mins until he started talking in japanese about eating her arse first etc. put me off me ryvitas... :lol: no mention of la folie :evil:
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

MANUINBLACK wrote:
Andrew wrote:A documentary on Issei Sagawa was on Channel 5 this evening. Not sure if it was a repeat of the one mentioned above, but he is still alive although no longer much of a celeb in Japan. Fascinating stuff though. Missed the start of the programme, so unaware if La Folie was mentioned at all. Anyone else see it?
yeah i watched from the start for about 40 mins until he started talking in japanese about eating her arse first etc. put me off me ryvitas... :lol: no mention of la folie :evil:
:shock: Did he clean it first :?:

:oops: :lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

no mention of la folie
Recorded it. Shant bov watching it now.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You should always wash your meat Gizz.

*lots of scope here for crap jokes*

Jim
gizzard wrote:
MANUINBLACK wrote:
:shock: Did he clean it first :?:

:oops: :lol:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
The Real One!
Rats Rally

Post by The Real One! »

Blimey. I mean there's eating. And then there's eating......