Site Etiquette

Announcements by moderators will be posted here.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Site Etiquette

Post by theraven1979 »

As you know I don't really have any rules for the site as we're all responsible adults however, recently standards have started to slip. There's a few things that are beginning to piss me (and other forum members) off at the moment:-

- People bumping their post count with replies consisting of no text just smileys - or "good evening" *yawn*. Dunno why people are so obsessed with their post count as there's no prize for the most posts or anything. I do encourage people to post regularly but let's have some text/input !

- DO A FUCKING SEARCH before posting something - There's about 6 years or something of posts on this site. Chances are someone will have already posted a topic about Rattus etc. I appreciate some of the archive topics are locked - Please pm me and I will open the topic. I will start deleting topics if people can't be bothered to do a search. We do have ongoing topics for Jokes, Songs, etc so don't start a new topic.

- Show some respect for each other. No point kicking off if you're bored/annoyed with someone then either ignore their posts or use a bit of tact when replying. Monkeyboy I believe you owe Luke an apology.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Site Etiquette

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

theraven1979 wrote:As you know I don't really have any rules for the site as we're all responsible adults however, recently standards have started to slip. There's a few things that are beginning to piss me (and other forum members) off at the moment:-

- People bumping their post count with replies consisting of no text just smileys - or "good evening" *yawn*. Dunno why people are so obsessed with their post count as there's no prize for the most posts or anything. I do encourage people to post regularly but let's have some text/input !

- DO A FUCKING SEARCH before posting something - There's about 6 years or something of posts on this site. Chances are someone will have already posted a topic about Rattus etc. I appreciate some of the archive topics are locked - Please pm me and I will open the topic. I will start deleting topics if people can't be bothered to do a search. We do have ongoing topics for Jokes, Songs, etc so don't start a new topic.

- Show some respect for each other. No point kicking off if you're bored/annoyed with someone then either ignore their posts or use a bit of tact when replying. Monkeyboy I believe you owe Luke an apology.

Jim
i "sometimes" just leave a smiley or somethin because if you havent got anything particuarly say, and you dont wanna seem like your ignoring someone, its just like a way of saying "i hear ya" "i agree" see what i mean?
jj burnel finnally kills bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n6qpRTb ... ers%201985

"ive just had earl gay and biccies at jj's house"
scott
Down In The Sewer

Post by scott »

:-)
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

scott wrote::-)
:smt023 haha! sorry raven!

Frank Castle

Post by Frank Castle »

I agree that MB owes young LJ a apology Jim,I detest bullying in any shape or form.As for politics in Forums,c'mon guys we are all adults here.Cyberspace spats are immature and futile,we agree to disagree sometimes.....we all love the best band in the world after all.
Frank Castle

Post by Frank Castle »

Anyway it is supposed to be the Season of Goodwill,so Seasons Greetings all Forum members and good people blessed with musical taste. :smt111
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Frank Castle wrote:Anyway it is supposed to be the Season of Goodwill,so Seasons Greetings all Forum members and good people blessed with musical taste. :smt111
:smt111 good post frank,

GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

feel the force luke..............

Post by GRIFF »

Lukejake is the man............................Mboy is a complete.......................well use your 21st century imagination......................IF YOU'VE GOT ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Griff
GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

BOLLOX

Post by GRIFF »

Only I used to get away with such verbal diawotsitsname, and only when the poster is/was called paolo. Apart from that, there is no need and no justification for such posts. Maybe MBOY can explain his outburst?
Griff
LUKEJAKE17

Re: feel the force luke..............

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

GRIFF wrote:Lukejake is the man............................Mboy is a complete.......................well use your 21st century imagination......................IF YOU'VE GOT ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smt023 thank you GRIFF!

northwinds
SHAKESPEARO

Post by northwinds »

'DO A FUCKING SEARCH before posting something' you call that polite etiquette Jim?
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

northwinds wrote: 'DO A FUCKING SEARCH before posting something' you call that polite etiquette Jim?
:lol: :lol: :lol: i suppose he meant it well :lol: