Time To Die

Other non Stranglers stuff here
Spikey©
Down In The Sewer

Post by Spikey© »

Every forum on the internet has it's 'flamer' as much as we moan about them, they're an essential part of making good debates into great debates.

Ultimately if everyone, including the 'flamer' is intelligent or adult enough to put the posts into the right context then the forum is a better place with you in it.

And you know you don't really want to leave, you loves it here ;) nobody ever leaves when they take the trouble to announce their departure. When people leave, they just go.
Hey little baby don't you lean down low, your brain's exposed and it's starting to show...
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Quite like Radar's ranting posts especially when almost everyone at the mo seems to agree with everything the band/Hugh release/record/do etc. However, the other night Radar was slagging everything without any constructive comments etc. Bit boring really.

And yeah if you wanna leave there's the door - no one cares if you're going.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

theraven1979 wrote:Quite like Radar's ranting posts especially when almost everyone at the mo seems to agree with everything the band/Hugh release/record/do etc
Jim
I don't agree.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Radar's Shrink
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Radar's Shrink »

Come on now Radar, you and I were making good progress until your little hiccup last week. You know that in order for your therapy to work you must slowly ween yourself off the neuro drugs. You simply cannot stop taking them in one day as the side effects are massive.

Your self confidence issues have largely been overcome by your ability to log onto certain internet websites, such as this one, as your unchecked aggression is given a safe outlet without fear of physical reprisals. This is obviously a good thing and I'm sure those whom you upset on this particular website are thick skinned enough to laugh it off. Most people here probably sussed that you're one of life's poor down-trodden souls who have a need to feel superior in some way or another due to inadequacies in their real life.

However, you have by no means recovered from your illness so please, you have my number, ring me for another session on the couch and we'll get you back on the road to recovery. The last thing anyone would wish to see is another episode whereby your family and GP have to section you again, the food in that 'home' was terrible, remember! :wink:

Be strong and we can work through your little problems (and no, I won't mention your penis size issue in front of everyone here either). You recently told me about a song the Stranglurs did called 'You Always Reap What You Sow' - this is a good song for you to listen to as it has a very prophetic message. The aggressive songs like 'Sometimes' helped you through your insecurity phase but it's time to move forward now and become comfortable with the small lot that life has dealt you.

Ring me for that next appopintment.
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My money's on Crass. Any other takers?
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

With, possibly...........Alias and ravenlunatic as worth a punt.
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

chrisinblack and ria as rank outsiders.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

I think Yellocake is protesting too much - sign of a man with summit to hide I reckon, but my dosh is on our resident wordsmith ravenlunatic.
I personally couldn't give that much of a fuck.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Alias wrote:I personally couldn't give that much of a fuck.
Oooooooooh! 'Ark at 'er! :lol:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:chrisinblack and ria as rank outsiders.
:lol: :lol: Yeah, it's got Ria written all over it hasn't it, when the swallows follow the trawlers etc etc :grin:

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Ravenlunatic : £20 on 2-1 bet.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
DrunkinBlackish
Down In The Sewer

Post by DrunkinBlackish »

Radar,do not bite the head of thet Dove.