Cheapest price paid for a Stranglers item on E-bay

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

honestronald
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Cheapest price paid for a Stranglers item on E-bay

Post by honestronald »

Regarding Jim's thread on E-bay..got me wondering if any of you have picked up real Stranglers related bargains on E-bay???Any gems for a Pound or so??
I was the only bidder on a No More Heroes Cassette tape some months ago (original, not Fame version) and got it for 1 Pence! Would have paid £3 or so for it as it was the only missing one in my collection of cassete tapes, but not my fault the seller started off at that price. (Okay, postage upped the cost by another £1.99)..but hey..One Penny?
:twisted: :evil:
Together the 2 formed a powerfull political package!
me
Down In The Sewer

Post by me »

I felt incredibly guilty for getting TWO Stranglers Video's on EBAY for one pence each!!! I would have gone up to at least a fiver for each, but, hey--that's the way it goes sometimes. :oops:

Another time I thought I got a deal on 10 Strangler 45's for about £5, but then the guy took advantage and charged triple the price on postage, (I checked, and a weight of even 3 times more would have cost less) so that ticked me off and I didn't leave him any feedback. The package wasn't even wrapped in any special way or any protection...just a recut used cardboard box, which is fine, I do believe in recycling---but it does NOT justify profitting from postage gouging. (I hope you're reading this) The 45's jackets were also all pretty battered, which wasn't really portayed in the somewhat fuzzy photo. :evil:

I'm in the middle of nowhere, and have a 4 mile trip to the post office, -- now that would justify a wee bit of extra charge to cover the gas. :!: