Nottingham

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

Halifax Linda
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Nottingham

Post by Halifax Linda »

Who’s going tonight?
Have a good one
Tell us all about it
shaneg
SHAKESPEARO

Re: Nottingham

Post by shaneg »

I went. I enjoyed it with some reservations. I will post a full review when the tour is over.
Hugh in Black
Rats Rally

Post by Hugh in Black »

I went. Was absolutely mega. Sound superb and set with something for everyone. Venue pretty much full bar some seats on the top circle. Crowd stayed in seats until "Hanging Around" towards end of first sent. Thereafter everyone stood.
Hughie in Black
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Glad everyone enjoyed.And I love Nottingham🙂
Halifax Linda
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Halifax Linda »

shaneg wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:04 I went. I enjoyed it with some reservations. I will post a full review when the tour is over.
Hope we do get more reviews
It’s an excellent tour
stuartinblack
Rats Rally

Post by stuartinblack »

Definitely is has to be the 1st set ever that my top 5 songs from the band are played all.on the same nite fabulous
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

stuartinblack wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 16:34 Definitely is has to be the 1st set ever that my top 5 songs from the band are played all.on the same nite fabulous
Yes it's a great set and even though I wasn't one of the ones whose been so far I am glad of the songs they have been playing and it must of been a great night for those who have gone..
So far so very good.
I think they have got the set balance as good as they can after taking into account the different types of fans they have when selecting their setilst..they've obviously listened to the hardcore fans as a guess what with Hallow and gospel songs done great stuff and then there's those who want a good night hearing all the hits they know and why not...yes there is something for everybody and that for me is what you can call an excellent gig.
Well done the band....you've got it pretty much spot on.
Hugh in Black
Rats Rally

Post by Hugh in Black »

Hughie in Black