Your most favourite sleeve artworks.

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

stuartinblack
Rats Rally

Re: Your most favourite sleeve artworks.

Post by stuartinblack »

Best cover ever my beer matt also Black &white
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

stuartinblack wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 10:56 Best cover ever my beer matt also Black &white
The B and W picture has to to be the most iconic Pic of the Stranglers ever,Jet I believe had a terrible hangover, Dave was wearing JJs iconic biker Jacket,JJ disguised as a rock and Hugh bending over looking like he has no head,Jet Just looks so scary,no wonder Journalists and others were afraid.what a pic.Major Kudu
Last edited by Greatkudu on 20 Oct 2023, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
stuartinblack
Rats Rally

Post by stuartinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 16:35
stuartinblack wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 10:56 Best cover ever my beer matt also Black &white
The B and W picture has to to be the most iconic Pic of the Stranglers ever,Jet I believe had a terrible hangover,JJ was wearing JJs iconic biker Jacket,JJ disguised as a rock and Hugh bending over looking like he has no head,Jet Just looks so scary,no wonder Journalists and others were afraid.what a pic.Major Kudu
🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

stuartinblack wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 18:44
The B and W picture has to to be the most iconic Pic of the Stranglers ever,Jet I believe had a terrible hangover,JJ was wearing JJs iconic biker Jacket,JJ disguised as a rock and Hugh bending over looking like he has no head,Jet Just looks so scary,no wonder Journalists and others were afraid.what a pic.Major Kudu
🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀
Sir I have edited the post,as you may have noticed my deliberate mistake.Major Kudu.😞
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 19:47

🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀
Sir I have edited the post,as you may have noticed my deliberate mistake.Major Kudu.😞
Was the mistake about Hugh?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 20:16
🤣🤣🐀🐀🐀
Sir no I mistyped saying JJ was wearing JJs iconic biker jacket,I meant to say Dave was wearing JJs iconic biker jacket which was true,I've now corrected the error,I mistyped and not a deliberate mistake.Major Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 20:36

Sir no I mistyped saying JJ was wearing JJs iconic biker jacket,I meant to say Dave was wearing JJs iconic biker jacket which was true,I've now corrected the error,I mistyped and not a deliberate mistake.Major Kudu.
Ok....I was going to say back in the day of B&W I was told it wasn't Hugh on the sleeve with his head down never did get to the heart of that story from the late '70s,I dunno where I heard that from and I used to look at the cover as a teenager and think is it him? Surely it must be lol
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

toilerinblack wrote: 21 Oct 2023, 22:47
Greatkudu wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 20:36
Ok....I was going to say back in the day of B&W I was told it wasn't Hugh on the sleeve with his head down never did get to the heart of that story from the late '70s,I dunno where I heard that from and I used to look at the cover as a teenager and think is it him? Surely it must be lol
Yes it's definitely Hugh🙂