Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Re: UFO's

Post by ThinkTank »

Me too but ....

If the laws of nature are the same in the Universe as it is on our planet which i suspect it will be then that would not be a good thing for us if they are much more advanced.
markorbit
Ugly
Ugly

Post by markorbit »

That recent Las Vegas sighting is getting my interest at the moment. There are aliens in my back yard!
Let's Boogie
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

When you hear stories like the backyard aliens it makes you wonder why there is so much stigma and ridicule about UFOs and visits from other worlds :lol:
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

This link made me laugh where as at the same time has made a very good observant point being made.

Its Russel Brand being observant here - i thought i better warn you first :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-kbLi_dbA
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

ThinkTank wrote:This link made me laugh where as at the same time has made a very good observant point being made.

Always love the click bait "astonished" face Image

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

theraven1979 wrote: 27 Jun 2023, 15:20

Jim

I described this sort of youtube picture to someone recently as, one of them cool reaction shots of someone
clutching the sides of their face like a traumatised Kevin McCallister still riding the waves of an ongoing
psychedelic crisis.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

ThinkTank wrote:This link made me laugh where as at the same time has made a very good observant point being made.

Jim

The astonished click bait face must be working that video had 1.1m views :shock: (tries it out myself)
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Incidentally I was in the Tuscan mountains recently. I was sat or having a beer and all of a sudden a meteorite came shooting across the sky and I could see it burning up across the sky. Seen shouting stars before but this was quite something

Jim

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

theraven1979 wrote: 27 Jun 2023, 21:43 Incidentally I was in the Tuscan mountains recently. I was sat or having a beer and all of a sudden a meteorite came shooting across the sky and I could see it burning up across the sky. Seen shouting stars before but this was quite something

Jim

wow i bet that was amazing to see and i bet the light pollution is very low there as well,

Nothing serious but at the moment i am a bit bed ridden due to an injury and i have watched a few too many of these UAP documentaries this week and starting to think Christ this shit is real lol esp regarding Bob Lazar and Gary McKinnon and i remember laughing at those two 30 years ago :grin:
ThinkTank
Ugly
Ugly

Post by ThinkTank »

Being someone that has always had a slight interest in UFOs i have taken a bit of an interest in all the Governments announcements , US Navy released footage and admittance that UFOs are real lately . Then you have all this whistle blower trends happening and making everyone feel something could be happening soon etc.

Looking at the evidence so far and listening to both sides of the argument i am starting to think there is lots of things that just don't add up or make sense and now forming an opinion of my own that its all a load of old flannel. Sounds more like the government have something to hide and most likely not UFOs but something else so that's why they get everyone talking about UFOs so no one notices what they really are up to and want to hide.

The US Navy pilots probably have seen something or seen what they think were UFOs but have been part of a some advanced technology testing by their own Governments.

So exciting to speculate though and just think how exciting real UFOs would be but so far i cant see it happening, too much suggests its not possible. Great fun though :grin: