Australia setlist

JJ Burnel, ...., Baz Warne, Jim Macaulay.

Moderator: StanInBlack

oliverj1999
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Australia setlist

Post by oliverj1999 »

So click this link if your interested in the euro tour setlist from this month

https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/the-str ... 66d20.html

Same old stuff really but what do we reckon on the tout down under?
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Australia setlist

Post by Josh »

Would be good to see 1 or 2 from Norfolk Coast.
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

more or less the same, perhaps shifting two songs or so - been this way for the last 15 years now
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
Ruby
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ruby »

Nuclear Device will be shoe horned in.Obviously.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Mmmmmm....much the same but then it's been that way for a long time now.
Nice to see a few slotted in like Never to look back and Sweden but that's pretty much what they do slot a couple in amongst the usual hits tour.
Looks like Stallion has become a more permanent fixture to the set after becoming a new fans fav from DM.
So on the whole shame they are not really going for real changes to the set with so much great material that's just sitting there waiting to get an airing like NC,Suite,La Foile or Gospel but that's pretty much how it will stay I guess until they call time.
Even though I think Baz wanted to slot in superb tracks like Ships from La Folie which I think he said is a great track that we aren't doing.The main thing is they are still continuing to play live for those who still want to go and see them because there will come a time that they want be there anymore I suppose,I'm more interested to see if there will be any other new material at some point on the horizon......we shall see.
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Josh »

toilerinblack wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 11:40 Even though I think Baz wanted to slot in superb tracks like Ships from La Folie which I think he said is a great track that we aren't doing.
Ships That Pass in the Night, from Feline? It's of course Feline's 40th anniversary this year, but they marked the 30th one by bringing back MSD and European Female only.
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
adeinblack
Rats Rally

Post by adeinblack »

oliverj1999 wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 09:11 So click this link if your interested in the euro tour setlist from this month

I would imagine NO La Folie and probably Nuclear Device included. Being hopeful I would like to hear No Mans Land and Barbara.
strangledinAuch
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by strangledinAuch »

Last time down under 2020
Norfolk Coast
I've Been Wild
No Mercy
Unbroken
Time To Die
Skin Deep
15 Steps
5 Minutes

All featured

That about a third of the French set that's different, so you never know
Obviously ND and Skin Deep are bankers
La Folie is the most sold album ,so would be good to hear Tramp or MTLTH
I have 2 brothers that live down there,not exactly fans,but they did come along to a few mk1 gigs with me
Will try to get them to go and ask for a review
See You At The Bar
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I expect about one change for the Bruces with the corks hanging down from their Panamanian Hats.Major Kudu.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Josh wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 12:10
toilerinblack wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 11:40 Even though I think Baz wanted to slot in superb tracks like Ships from La Folie which I think he said is a great track that we aren't doing.
Ships That Pass in the Night, from Feline? It's of course Feline's 40th anniversary this year, but they marked the 30th one by bringing back MSD and European Female only.
Yep soz my F**k up I meant Feline I think I have La Folie sometimes to much on the brain lol
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

adeinblack wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 15:20
oliverj1999 wrote: 22 Mar 2023, 09:11 So click this link if your interested in the euro tour setlist from this month

I would imagine NO La Folie and probably Nuclear Device included. Being hopeful I would like to hear No Mans Land and Barbara.
I'd love to hear No Man's Land too for me it's of a bit of an underrated track from DM that I thought was great from the first hearing of it.I'd love to hear more from their best two post Hugh albums NC & Suite,Unbroken,See Me Coming or She's Slipping Away are three great Suite tracks that won't get an airing I feel.....but you never know they might just slip the odd one in.