straighten out best tribute band ever.

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: straighten out best tribute band ever.

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Good timing on your post aldinblack, just about to ask admission price, £10 Squid? Fuckin’ hell.
Me hard earned benefits/ giro wouldn’t dream of it!
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

Just been on straighten outs facebook homepage where i saw a really nice picture of what i think is their keyboard player with dave greenfield.It also said on there that they have got a new drummer... so i think they will be looking to gig again when they feel they are ready and if that is the case thats great news.I cannot speak highly enough of how good i think this band is at what they do.
The very best stranglers tribute band.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 28 Jun 2020, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by laurie »

I wonder how many original members they have
do you wanna
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

i know they have had two singers but thats all i know.This singer i think is top draw hes mastered hughs playing and looks hugh ish too with his rain mack and neck lace like hugh..The base player has mastered jjs playing to every note and all of jjs moves too.
so overall Im well impressed with the stranglers no.1 tribute band, their keyboard player gets my vote everyday great band i will at some point in the future see them live...for sure.This bands version of tank is amazing listen to them on youtube at preston starting with tank.
Last edited by toilerinblack on 21 Jul 2020, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

laurie wrote:I wonder how many original members they have
Underrated post.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

euromanc-ometh
zamaguire

Post by zamaguire »

Superb, that's all
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

I noticed on their site that they have some gigs on later on in the year....yes!!!
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

As we hope the stranglers tour goes ahead in october i do hope so for this band too.I may well go to a gig on this bands tour,i have a real respect for these guys who do a very good job on the real bands material.I do hope this bands tour will go ahead virus allowing we will have to see as with the stranglers later on in the year just what will happen to live gigs.I must say mick does a great job doing daves keyboards he gets my vote everytime as too the whole band.
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

just watched straighten out perform 21 dec 2015 the raven followed by peasant..STUNNING !!!!!!
Peasant blew me away....10 out of 10 to mick the doc turley on the keyboards both tracks were amazing.But peasant keyboards and especially micks vocals on peasant was superb.This mans brilliant in their tribute gigs to the real band.Phils superb on hughs guitar and vocals too.The whole band now are so good,Well done to the band keep going and they've virus allowing got a new tour coming up end of this year going into next year we will have to wait and see, defo gonna see them live soon.I keep saying it but they are top draw tribute act...
toilerinblack
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by toilerinblack »

just watched this bands performance of tank and hanging around at st.albums on youtube...amazing covers.
Mick turleys keyboards is top draw on tank...to me this man who tributes daves work is top draw and i wouldnt look any further than this mans talents.
Great gig from the band all round top performance.Cant wait to see them live at some point.
laurie

Post by laurie »

toilerinblack wrote: 19 Aug 2020, 21:40 just watched this bands performance of tank and hanging around at st.albums on youtube...amazing covers.
Mick turleys keyboards is top draw on tank...to me this man who tributes daves work is top draw and i wouldnt look any further than this mans talents.
Great gig from the band all round top performance.Cant wait to see them live at some point.
Your not his agent by any chance
do you wanna
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

laurie wrote:
toilerinblack wrote: 19 Aug 2020, 21:40 just watched this bands performance of tank and hanging around at st.albums on youtube...amazing covers.
Your not his agent by any chance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I Hate You !