Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by jason »

The police are currently trying to track down these toilet roll panic buyers but they have nothing to go on at the moment!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I just don't get it. If I had to choose a few essentials to live off for 2 weeks or whatever toilet roll would be far down on the list. There's about a million things you can use instead (Daily Mail newspaper for example).

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

When I bought the house I live in now I thought the first thing to go will be the bidet. Now I am rather glad that I haven’t got round to having it removed.

I bought the house in 2002...
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I know a bloke who once on a boozey boy's trip in Spain had a dump in the bidet by mistake! :shock:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

That bloke is you isn't it Jason? :lol:

Jim
jason wrote: 11 Mar 2020, 09:54 I know a bloke who once on a boozey boy's trip in Spain had a dump in the bidet by mistake! :shock:
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 11 Mar 2020, 12:15 That bloke is you isn't it Jason? :lol:

Jim
jason wrote: 11 Mar 2020, 09:54 I know a bloke who once on a boozey boy's trip in Spain had a dump in the bidet by mistake! :shock:
No Jim honestly it wasn't! :lol:
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Hate is probably too strong a word for this video of which I am deeply sceptical and which was widely circulated on social media around International Women's Day. Entitled " Be a Lady They Said" , it is to the best of my knowledge a promotional video for the magazine "Girls Girls Girls" and whilst it is being widely exalted on social media as sending out a strong message of female empowerment, there is precious little in its content to suggest it does anything but perpetuate the reverse. At best it is fanciful whilst at worst a misogynistic and narcissistic full frontal assault on the majority of the female population with a verbal message that means exactly what it says on the tin, " Be nothing. Be less than nothing!" Now if men wish to ogle what appears to be a bunch of rich men's trophy wives and their offspring behaving provocatively I have no objection to that and I'm sure the women are paid handsomely for the work they do. What I object to is much of its content being conflated with women's rights and empowerment which frankly it trivialises and reduces.

Here's the link:

https://vimeo.com/393253445
flintackles
SHAKESPEARO

Post by flintackles »

Supermarket adverts pushing products that we don't have a hope in hell of purchasing.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Again yet again - The people who are panic buying toilet roll and the CUNTO supermarkets like SAINSBURY’S who are letting em buy em.

I HOPE YOU ALL GET THE COVID-19 VIRUS AND DIE VERY SLOWLY IN EXTREME PAIN WHILST
LISTENING TO ROBBIE WILLIAMS and
LOOKING AT VIDEOS OF BORIS JOHNSONS TWITCHING ARSE HOLE BEING TAMPERED / PRODDED WITH/ BY RISHI SUNAK WHILST also LISTENING TO EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN.
YOU TOTAL INCONSIDERATE CUNTS.
:(
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Not been able to get bog roll but tbh don't give a fuck. Can wash etc so it doesn't matter. All seems a bit fucked up tbh.n if it was meat is understand it

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Eggs, milk, bread all in abundance at the supermarket. Bog roll? No chance. Effing crazy really, it's the one thing we don't really need and the one thing you won't die of

Jim

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

theraven1979 wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 21:43 Not been able to get bog roll but tbh don't give a fuck. Can wash etc so it doesn't matter. All seems a bit fucked up tbh.n if it was meat is understand it

Jim

I really don’t understand the human race sometimes. The virus goes in through the gob/ nose, it doesn’t go up the arse, does it?
I’ve been in my local Sainsbury’s 5 times in the last week and zero toilet roll.
As a Crohn’s Disease sufferer of 35 years I need toilet roll but in times of literally shit we can always overcome. I live in a shitty 7th floor council flat and don’t have a posh bidet but I could use my hand then wash hand n arse in the bath.

All theses wankers proudly showing off their toilet roll stash like that numpty the other day on the BBC news (is this really fecking news?) is just gonna piss people off like me and make himself a target cos we all now know who’s got all the toilet roll.

I’ve also changed my view on guns, I do hate them but I think like America we should have the right to bear arms.
Why? What if it all turns to shit? Anarchy? and people start looting or worse trying to get into your house for food, toilet roll?!
How are we to defend ourselves? I don’t want to go into panic mode but for once are thinking ahead. A gun would be very handy right now. It must be scary for people who are married with kids and need to protect themselves and their family. But what with? A fork? a spoon? Throw a toilet roll at em?
I’m just not looking forward to when the chemists shut and I have to go into cold turkey cos I can’t get my Methadone.
It was sheer panic at the chemist today, only 4 allowed in at a time and social distancing which nobody outside adhered to until I finally shouted “Make a cue ffs and stop standing too close and randomly about” typical brits not communicating with each other, standing around like zombies, racist! Don’t give a fuck, I’m a Brit and simply took charge of the situation as nobody else stepped up, an old fella said I do like to boss people about, I said no I simply want people to get in line and be a fucking adult for once.
FFS.
I think I was right all along though, the human race, most of em are total fucktards they really are and when shit happens like this you realise what / who you really are and what other people are really like.
:?