With a sausage up yer bum NOT Liverpool...

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

With a sausage up yer bum NOT Liverpool...

Post by Burn e 77 »

With a sausage up yer bum NOT Liverpool:

Katie Hopkins: People React to Writer's Pre-Election Wager After Sadiq Khan Wins London Mayoral Race...

"If Sadiq Khan wins London, I will run naked down Regent Street with a sausage up my bum in protest,"

she said on Twitter before the election. Online users asked Hopkins if she will follow through... :lol:
Bernie
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 08 May 2016, 07:16, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Re: With a sausage up yer bum in Liverpool...

Post by marky »

she should do but of course she wont just another example of a z list celebrity talking shit to get on tv and in newspapers etc her career is based on her so called controversial comments and views and that turd trump say nice stuff about her on twitter so it gives her credibility in the eyes of some
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: With a sausage up yer bum in Liverpool...

Post by Burn e 77 »

marky wrote:she should do but of course she wont just another example of a z list celebrity talking shit to get on tv and in newspapers etc her career is based on her so called controversial comments and views and that turd trump say nice stuff about her on twitter so it gives her credibility in the eyes of some
Only seen her once on a friends TV (and that was enough) she was in a recording studio and sitting opposite a 'rather huge young woman'... she remarked that the 'rather huge young woman' was probably unemployed due to her being a 'rather huge young woman'... shortly after this demeaning and pathetic observation the 'rather huge young woman' thumped her in the kisser. Ah, the joys of highbrow intellectual TV debates :roll:

I gave my TV to a Cancer Research charity shop in 2010... since then I haven't watched any TV at all (and feel mentally better for it) I like to make my own informed choices regarding where my News emanates from or Entertainment for that matter. If I want to chill I relax with my woman, read books, play music or watch DVD's...

Bernie
Something better change!
PaulD
Rats Rally

Re: With a sausage up yer bum NOT Liverpool...

Post by PaulD »

she says she will run naked with a sausage up her arse 0 talk about less than hot dogs
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

A very sad and worrying development in british politics.numbers count when it comes to politics sorry i mean religion and obviously all the muslims in that town have voted for him, no doubt about that he could av been a tory but they still would av voted for him cos of his islam connection.As for Liverpool connection in topic thread well i would run through the mersey tunnel naked if ever a muslim ran our city :shock: not a fuckin chance weve kept numbers low here up to now, were holding out at the mo , big vote soon when it goes against and it will make no doubts about that cos too much money is at stake for the few who run the globe and as a line in a Jam song once said "power is measured by the pound and the fist its as clear as this" then when the inevitable happens its a matter of time for us aswell im afraid 20..30 years who knows.Seen all this prejudice voting growing up as a kid in liverpool when most protestants voted conservative and catholics voted labour ,didnt do anyone any good at all and thank god the city grew out of it.The last thing we need in this country is religion dictacting were the votes go :smt011
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

scouserat wrote:A very sad and worrying development in british politics.numbers count when it comes to politics sorry i mean religion and obviously all the muslims in that town have voted for him, no doubt about that he could av been a tory but they still would av voted for him cos of his islam connection.As for Liverpool connection in topic thread well i would run through the mersey tunnel naked if ever a muslim ran our city :shock: not a fuckin chance weve kept numbers low here up to now, were holding out at the mo , big vote soon when it goes against and it will make no doubts about that cos too much money is at stake for the few who run the globe and as a line in a Jam song once said "power is measured by the pound and the fist its as clear as this" then when the inevitable happens its a matter of time for us aswell im afraid 20..30 years who knows.Seen all this prejudice voting growing up as a kid in liverpool when most protestants voted conservative and catholics voted labour ,didnt do anyone any good at all and thank god the city grew out of it.The last thing we need in this country is religion dictacting were the votes go :smt011
Indeed. London has been lost.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

download.jpg
download.jpg (4.59 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
.tick tock tick tock....
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

scouserat wrote:
download.jpg
.tick tock tick tock....
In a nutshell... :wink:
Bernie
Something better change!
fuzzguitars
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by fuzzguitars »

Burn e 77 wrote:With a sausage up yer bum NOT Liverpool:

Katie Hopkins: People React to Writer's Pre-Election Wager After Sadiq Khan Wins London Mayoral Race...

"If Sadiq Khan wins London, I will run naked down Regent Street with a sausage up my bum in protest,"

she said on Twitter before the election. Online users asked Hopkins if she will follow through... :lol:
Bernie

Oh my God get that image out of my head!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

fuzzguitars wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:With a sausage up yer bum NOT Liverpool:

Bernie

Oh my God get that image out of my head!
Bet she can't get that sausage outa her bum! :smt078 :smt078 :smt078
Bernie
Something better change!