Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Once again tomorrow - important footie results on BBC2 to make way for some minority sport . I was ok with athletics last weekend , but not the crap on tomorrow .
All quiet ..........
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

bellainblack wrote:
Ravenette wrote:Bella, don't get worked up, TBC is a troll and best to be ignored.
Who needs to clip clop back over the bridge....
Ya see, proper Stranglers fans know a 'wind up' when they see it. You newbies just don't get it do you?

Anyway, chillax ladies and crunch those barriers!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

It's ferkin OUTRAGIOUS that a 'Newbie' actually has the temerity to reply to a true 'SOSO' (Stranglers Old Skool Original) post. Expel these heathen 'Newbies' from this Forum, along with their dastardly MK2 moth eaten tour t.shirts... a true SOSO fan ONLY sports ORIGINAL MIB MK1 t.shirts with sleeves cut off, anything else is total ferkin kack. Err, this is a real post missy Bella :wink:
SOSO 77
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 27 Feb 2016, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by bellainblack »

Burn e 77 wrote:It's fuckin OUTRAGIOUS that a 'Newbie' actually has the temerity to reply to a true 'SOSO' (Stranglers Old Skool Original) post. Expel these heathen 'Newbies' from this Forum, along with their dastardly MK2 moth eaten tour t.shirts... a true SOSO fan ONLY sports ORIGINAL MIB MK1 t.shirts with sleeves cut off, anything else is total fuckin kack. Err, this is a real post missy Bella :wink:
SOSO 77
So looking forward to seeing you on the tour Bernie........ :smt008
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

bellainblack wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:It's fuckin OUTRAGIOUS that a 'Newbie' actually has the temerity to reply to a true 'SOSO' (Stranglers Old Skool Original) post. Expel these heathen 'Newbies' from this Forum, along with their dastardly MK2 moth eaten tour t.shirts... a true SOSO fan ONLY sports ORIGINAL MIB MK1 t.shirts with sleeves cut off, anything else is total fuckin kack. Err, this is a real post missy Bella :wink:
SOSO 77
Hi "bellainblack",
I like newbies... us old cronies on here need fresh blood being a newbie is cool with me... To be a young woman who loves the Stranglers too, well just how good can it get! Don't let the 'Old Skool' get you down... We must share a few bottles of vino on tour in March. :grin:
Bernie
Something better change!
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Block paving
No one can win against kipple.
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by bellainblack »

Burn e 77 wrote:
bellainblack wrote:
SOSO 77
Hi "bellainblack",
I like newbies... us old cronies on here need fresh blood being a newbie is cool with me... To be a young woman who loves the Stranglers too, well just how good can it get! Don't let the 'Old Skool' get you down... We must share a few bottles of vino on tour in March. :grin:
Bernie
Do me a favour old bean....watch the opening of the last Stranglers convention DVD...the first couple interviewed...the woman in the red beret...that's me by the way...after you have watched it post on this thread what she said.... :roll:
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by bellainblack »

ThruBeingCool wrote:
bellainblack wrote:
Ravenette wrote:Bella, don't get worked up, TBC is a troll and best to be ignored.
Who needs to clip clop back over the bridge....
Ya see, proper Stranglers fans know a 'wind up' when they see it. You newbies just don't get it do you?

Anyway, chillax ladies and crunch those barriers!
oOH look TBC the barrier cruncher....chillaxing with the barrier crunchers....traitor!
Attachments
12294895_10153773872209114_5512260013127741326_n.jpg
12294895_10153773872209114_5512260013127741326_n.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 954 times
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

When you realise that you copied the wrong person in on a confidential email :cry:
No one can win against kipple.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Bag Lady wrote:When you realise that you copied the wrong person in on a confidential email :cry:
Ooh, whoops....
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Pointless statements from governments, like the US saying IS have committed genocide against certain religions, or war crimes have happened So are IS going to suddenly look in the mirror and think that was bad, hand themselves in and its all over ?
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Dilemma's - hate 'em . Got one tomorrow . Its Ipscum v Rotherham . I absolutely cannot stand Ipscum and always want them to lose under almost any circumstance. However - I cannot stand Neil Warnock who as Leeds manager talked the biggest load of drivel and blamed everyone else possible for his failure . There is the dilemma ..... has to be a draw really doesn't it - no other way I can be happy . Defo don't Iike Ipscum chasing play-offs but I also want Rotherham relegated while Warnock is there .
All quiet ..........