Ukraine

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Ukraine

Post by helgy »

Been following on twitter east and west twitter accounts loads of things going on that's not reported on.
One thing is the Ukrainians come out with really way out claims.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

helgy wrote:Been following on twitter east and west twitter accounts loads of things going on that's not reported on.
What have you read? There's a lot more to this than meets the eye that's for sure...
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

All flights should have been diverted away from this warzone. British Airways have been diverting around it for some time apparently. This is a really disgusting act by whoever did it.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Trying to keep myself educated on the whole situation here - Any links or posts of relevance feel free to add them here.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

Dom P wrote:
helgy wrote:Been following on twitter east and west twitter accounts loads of things going on that's not reported on.
What have you read? There's a lot more to this than meets the eye that's for sure...
I find it odd less than an hour after the crash the finger was pointed at RF.That apart an ex US Bush State Dept woman was on BBC this morning and stated that due to overwhelming evidence in the UK media pointing to the RF that there was not need for an investigation wtf!!!

Since they NAF retreated from Slavyansk but according to the BBC they were routed ,they got 90% of all fighters and equipment out of being encircled.
I'd call that tactical genius.
Since then the Ukrainian losses have gone from 200 KIA early July to this week 1600KIA and 4700 WIA compared to NAF losses of 48 fighters.
They were getting hammered and 5 thousand troops have been cut off surrounded and pushed up against the Russian border in a southern cauldron.
Simply they were not winning the ground war and were hiding their losses from everyone till now.
The Ukrainians have been systematically targeting the civilians while denying the target them,the photo's of civilians mowed down are on a par with Gaza and our govt's turn around and say that's proportionate think it's 500 killed in the terror op so far.

Today the Govt told West media that it was not them heavily shelling Donetsk with Grad and howitzers but an unknown force fighting the NAF forces.They lie big time and although both side do its mainly the Govt that comes out with wild claims

The Ukrainian prosecutor stated NAF didn't have the capability to bring the airliner down, the BUK system requires a lot of manpower and 4 different trucks with equipment.
The Ukrainians in all this have had really wild claims the other week they stated 5000 NAF had been exterminated in the morning then said 5000 had in the afternoon.
At that point NAF only had 20k fighters.
https://twitter.com/Steiner1776/status/ ... 0017089536
the two white lines on the tank are Ukrainian markers.

They claim that no aircraft were in the area or Buk's but it seems Russia has just proved they have, released satellite photo's of the Ukriainian Buk's and radar info of an SU-25 was within 2-3kms of MH17.What was an SU-25 doing in a civilian air route and that close to a airliner?
It's either a Rebels error or Ukraine wanting to bring the West in and after the false flag in Syria who knows.
It just nags away the hysterical finger pointing, for sure if there concrete proof but some dodgy video on youtube an hour or so after the shooting down seems very convenient to me.

Only one country would benefit from sanctions, Europe would take a massive hit I think Germany has 300k jobs directly Russian export related.
Don't believe the BS we don't get any gas from Russia we do and it's 15% of our needs. Source Reuters.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/03/2 ... 6N20140321
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

theraven1979 wrote:Trying to keep myself educated on the whole situation here - Any links or posts of relevance feel free to add them here.

Jim
A lot of the stuff you don't want to see, civilians mowed down horrendous stuff unfortunately that comes with the links.

Shelling of civilians today no fighters are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcrozlHmIP4
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

Ukraine President Poroshenko on CNN:

"There's no conflict inside Ukraine. Ukraine is united."

Russian defence ministry challenges US to release its military satellite images on MH17 downing that it knows the US has images.
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

Found this pilots site plenty of info on there sorry but already on 30 odd pages, lots of different views.

http://www.pprune.org/rumours
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Good article speaks the most sense about the Ukraine situation...

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinio ... 62212.html
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five