Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

User avatar
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5603
Joined: 27 Mar 2003, 13:38
Location: The Middle of the North Sea
Contact:

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Toiler On The Sea » 31 Oct 2013, 17:10

pigeon wrote:I have that particular weekend off, but i have yet to book any tickets as im still buying tickets for this year. Might think about Manchester as i havent been to a Stranglers gig there since 2008. So far i have 4 weekends in march booked off.

There wasent a european tour this year, so they should make up for it by doing one next year i want to go back to Flourence. Plus i wouldnt mind visiting milan and Rome actually like seeing Rome this time. I've been to a pub in Rome does that count??.
Only if you bought a drink :wink:
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Ravenette » 03 Nov 2013, 23:52

pigeon wrote:Might think about Manchester as i havent been to a Stranglers gig there since 2008.
And the great masses of Mancunians have been grateful for that Pidge...
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

User avatar
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 8614
Joined: 11 Mar 2009, 20:00
Location: Crewe

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Alexinblack » 04 Nov 2013, 09:11

Ravenette wrote:
pigeon wrote:Might think about Manchester as i havent been to a Stranglers gig there since 2008.
And the great masses of Mancunians have been grateful for that Pidge...
I'm sure they will be.

grantinblack
SHAKESPEARO
Posts: 4
Joined: 09 Dec 2011, 19:13

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by grantinblack » 20 Feb 2014, 17:37

Haven't been on here for a while but will be attending the Manchester gig , pity about jabeez been closed last year where is everyone thinking of going to this year ? I should be in and around the academy from about 4 so any info will be appreciated . Cheers

User avatar
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1596
Joined: 25 Jan 2014, 13:20
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Boody » 21 Feb 2014, 17:15

I'll be there as well :grin: , black pants or no black pants (but hopefully pants of some sort). If you haven't read the Hammersmith thread, apologies...
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.

rattusrattus
Rats Rally
Posts: 394
Joined: 14 Dec 2004, 09:33
Location: St.Helens

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by rattusrattus » 17 Mar 2014, 14:33

Deffo sold out now..

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Bag Lady » 17 Mar 2014, 16:09

Boody wrote:I'll be there as well :grin: , black pants or no black pants (but hopefully pants of some sort). If you haven't read the Hammersmith thread, apologies...
You've been at a few gigs now and we've had no update on this situation...
No one can win against kipple.

Burn e 77
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6800
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:30
Location: Biggin Hill Kent

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Burn e 77 » 17 Mar 2014, 17:08

pigeon wrote:I have that particular weekend off, but i have yet to book any tickets as im still buying tickets for this year. Might think about Manchester as i havent been to a Stranglers gig there since 2008. So far i have 4 weekends in march booked off.

There wasent a european tour this year, so they should make up for it by doing one next year i want to go back to Flourence. Plus i wouldnt mind visiting milan and Rome actually like seeing Rome this time. I've been to a pub in Rome does that count??.
No worries about a ticket for the Manchester gig... I've bought you one for your birthday present :wink:
Burn e 77
Something better change!

Greatkudu
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2204
Joined: 12 May 2010, 09:58

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Greatkudu » 17 Mar 2014, 18:29

Sold out,but the bastard tout sites like Viagoo have them,if you want to pay £90.00.

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Ravenette » 17 Mar 2014, 20:46

Burn e 77 wrote:No worries about a ticket for the Manchester gig... I've bought you one for your birthday present :wink:
Burn e 77


Oh cheers Bernie - what about the rest of us who've got to put up with him???

Some people are so goddam inconsiderate. :smt012 :smt009
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

User avatar
Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2661
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 19:44
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Ravenette » 18 Mar 2014, 20:37

So where will the pre and post gig piss up be then? Manchester virgin here...
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

Burn e 77
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6800
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:30
Location: Biggin Hill Kent

Re: Stranglers @ Manchester Acadmey 29th March

Post by Burn e 77 » 18 Mar 2014, 20:47

Ravenette wrote:So where will the pre and post gig piss up be then? Manchester virgin here...
Surely not a virgin, Rock Chick :shock: :wink:
Burn e 77
Something better change!

Post Reply