"Dangerous Dogs" Law a farce.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

"Dangerous Dogs" Law a farce.

Post by Greatkudu »

Once again another death at the hands of a dangerous dog.The tragic event's of a few days ago with the death of a 4year old girl at the hands of a dangerous dog,once again show what a joke the law is,or should i say a farce.

You have the 4 banned breeds ie:Pit Bull etc but you have various other breeds like The Neopolitan Mastiff,Bull Mastiff,Alaskan Malamute etc that are perfectly legal to own,despite needing a lot of experience to handle.

I am not blaming the dog's,it's the owners having dogs they can't control,not giving them enough exercise,and having large dog's in a small living area.The long term answer is tackling the breeding of these dogs and maybe having compulsory training for large breeds of dog especially working dogs like the Eskimo and Alaskan Malamute.

In the short term anyone who has a dog which kills someone,should be jailed for at least 10 years minimum and be banned for
life from owning a dog.The Government really needs to urgently tackle this issue,the proposed changes do not go far enough.
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Re: "Dangerous Dogs" Law a farce.

Post by Five Minutes »

The dog in Leicestershire is a bulldog.

Never seen the appeal of dogs myself.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Its a such a tragedy that people lose there lives.

R.I.P to the young girl.
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

Greatkudu wrote:Once again another death at the hands of a dangerous dog.The tragic event's of a few days ago with the death of a 4year old girl at the hands of a dangerous dog,once again show what a joke the law is,or should i say a farce.

You have the 4 banned breeds ie:Pit Bull etc but you have various other breeds like The Neopolitan Mastiff,Bull Mastiff,Alaskan Malamute etc that are perfectly legal to own,despite needing a lot of experience to handle.

I am not blaming the dog's,it's the owners having dogs they can't control,not giving them enough exercise,and having large dog's in a small living area.The long term answer is tackling the breeding of these dogs and maybe having compulsory training for large breeds of dog especially working dogs like the Eskimo and Alaskan Malamute.

In the short term anyone who has a dog which kills someone,should be jailed for at least 10 years minimum and be banned for
life from owning a dog.The Government really needs to urgently tackle this issue,the proposed changes do not go far enough.
:smt038
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

anyone ever walked through a park and some massive fucking dog jumps on you and the owner says hes only playing? i think that people put too much faith in that its other peoples dogs that go for kids and adults the truth is any dog will if it feels inclined to maybe if you have small children you shouldnt keep big fucking dogs that might go for kids or get pulled around by kids which then makes them go for the kids ......... its sad about that girl and all the others who get mauled to death ......... and unfortunately it wont be the last one
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I was reading somewhere that a lot of these dangerous breeds are being bred as "status" dogs - Like trophy dogs for muppets to pose with. So if there's a market out there and these are the sort of people buying these dogs then I can't imagine they'd be raised correctly. Prob kept in a small room all day with minimal exercise and eating crap food.

That said a mate of mine has an American pitbull and he's very responsible with it and has brought it up right - It's a big soft mess really :lol: - You do get some responsible owners but I think there's such a large crowd of muppets that want to pose with them.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Statistically, you've more chance of being bitten by a Lab.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

MiB81 wrote:Statistically, you've more chance of being bitten by a Lab.
Keep away from Scientists then!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

A young girl was attacked and seriously injured by a staff terrier on a road I lived on a few years ago. The bottom line is all dogs are capable of attacking. Whether it be a little nippy Jack Russel or poodle to a big great Dane or Rottweiler. However, some are obviously more inclined to seriously injure or kill.

I'm sure the majority of dogs are well looked after but dog breeds that are capable of fatally injuring someone more than others will always fall into the hands of of poor owners.

If stricter punishment or more legislation or really cracking down on the breeding of illegal dogs prevents just one death or serious injury then it'll be worth it.
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Farce
Put the owners down not the dog.