Jeff hannaeman r.i.p

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Jeff hannaeman r.i.p

Post by pigeon »

If you happen to be in my radius today i will be blasting out the music of SLAYER!!!. "Reign in blood" now "seasons in the abyess" followed by "hells awaits" and "south of heaven". Jeff we salute you sir. Liver faliure at 49!.
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Jeff hannaeman r.i.p

Post by elvisintheclouds »

RIP
Thank you very much
EiTC
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

pigeon wrote:If you happen to be in my radius today i will be blasting out the music of SLAYER!!!. "Reign in blood" now "seasons in the abyess" followed by "hells awaits" and "south of heaven". Jeff we salute you sir. Liver faliure at 49!.
R.I.P... I take it you heard this music in bible worship classes on Sunday... have a drink on me, fella :lol:
Lars Ulrich :wink:
Something better change!
sparrow
SHAKESPEARO

Post by sparrow »

:( I suppose he'l be Sout of Heaven now.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

sparrow wrote::( I suppose he'l be Sout of Heaven now.
:lol:
Something better change!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Caused by a spider bite in 2011 to his arm.
sparrow
SHAKESPEARO

Post by sparrow »

Just listened to The South of Heaven LP...excellent album..Jeff and the rest of the band had some strange outlooks on life. Jeff had interest in Nazi stuff so maybe he will be South of Heaven. Very sad still and he was same age as me self. :(
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

49 is now age to go, R.I.P
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

sparrow wrote:Just listened to The South of Heaven LP...excellent album..Jeff and the rest of the band had some strange outlooks on life. Jeff had interest in Nazi stuff so maybe he will be South of Heaven. Very sad still and he was same age as me self. :(

Yes i had "reign in blood" on this morning as i love "Epidemic" probally my favourite slayer song along with "Dead skin mask" from "Seasons in the abyess". Yes Jeff wrote the music to "angel of death" so that speaks for itself. There using Gary holt from Exedus right now i think that was the last i read, and dave lombardo and kerry king fell out as kerry was fiddlieing the profits so theres only two original members in the band now. Next week in Kerrang will have a feature i think.

"South of heaven" best song has to be "mandatory suicside" even though it does remind me of "For whom the bells toll" by Metallica !.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

I've got Reign in Blood around here somewhere - I quite liked the metal-punk crossover stuff , I always found it quite heavily influenced by the likes of GBH , Discharge etc ...... anyway - 49 no age to die , and what bloody bizarre circumstances - I mean that doesn't in any way say much about it but totally bizarre none the less. RIP Jeff .
All quiet ..........