Wonkie Bus Trip to ?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Wonkie Bus Trip to ?

Post by Burn e 77 »

Only 3 months to go now, for another Wonkie Bus Trip to.... ?
Hopefully Holland and Belgium again 8)
Burn e 77
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 09 Jan 2013, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
chopper
Down In The Sewer

Re: Wonkie Bus Trip to ?

Post by chopper »

Owens running a bus up to the Scottish dates I've heard.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

chopper wrote:Owens running a bus up to the Scottish dates I've heard.
That sounds cool, cheers for the info "chopper" 8)
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

I suppose a gig in Hildesheim (they haven't been here since 1995) or Hannover is too much to ask. If there are any German gigs it will doubtless be Berlin, Hamburg and Köln again.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ribery wrote:I suppose a gig in Hildesheim (they haven't been here since 1995) or Hannover is too much to ask. If there are any German gigs it will doubtless be Berlin, Hamburg and Köln again.
In the mid eighties I saw them play in Dusseldorf, great night... and a cool game of footie with the German MIB fans in the car park a few hours before the gig.
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Ribery wrote:I suppose a gig in Hildesheim (they haven't been here since 1995) or Hannover is too much to ask. If there are any German gigs it will doubtless be Berlin, Hamburg and Köln again.
In the mid eighties I saw them play in Dusseldorf, great night... and a cool game of footie with the German MIB fans in the car park a few hours before the gig.
Burn e 77
June 88??
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Burn e 77
I've seen them play all over Germany but that was when they used to do 10 or more gigs here, those days seem to have gone, they haven't done a proper tour here since 2001 as I remember.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Cells&Plasma wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
Burn e 77
June 88??
Yes, 13th June 1988... on the MGP (SIS) coach trip... good laugh that was, went with my Fiancee.... I bootlegged the gig (Vietnamerica played live!)... Dom P has uploaded it for Forumsters.
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ribery wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
Burn e 77
I've seen them play all over Germany but that was when they used to do 10 or more gigs here, those days seem to have gone, they haven't done a proper tour here since 2001 as I remember.
That's a shame fella... have a word with Owen, and see what's on the horizon for Germany and the MIB this year :wink:
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Dominique
Rats Rally

Post by Dominique »

Burn e 77 wrote: Hopefully Holland and Belgium again 8)
Burn e 77
That would be great!

Dominique
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

Burn e 77[/quote]

Who won ? Hope you didnt bring great shame on our nation !
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

rattusrattus wrote:In the mid eighties I saw them play in Dusseldorf, great night... and a cool game of footie with the German MIB fans in the car park a few hours before the gig.
Burn e 77

Who won ? Hope you didnt bring great shame on our nation ![/quote]

We were victorious... a blinding second half... aided by our 8 hole Doc Martens bangin em into the back of the Kraut car-park goal :wink:
Burn e 77
Something better change!