Down In The Sewer

Re: 1970's toys/games

Post by Dead Loss Hemel »

Don't forget also with "Eagle Eye's" :grin:
Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

Does anyone remember a game called 'Ghost Train'? Consisted of a board with several turntables which led your cart in various directions. At one end of the board was an upright cardboard panel, which depending on the state of play had a spider swinging from it blocking the exit tunnel. Fantastic!
Sweat and shite and blood!
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:Does anyone remember a game called 'Ghost Train'? Consisted of a board with several turntables which led your cart in various directions. At one end of the board was an upright cardboard panel, which depending on the state of play had a spider swinging from it blocking the exit tunnel. Fantastic!

Not the same at all, but just got my boy Ghost Castle at the weekend, from a charidee shop.
Probably the 3rd time I've bought it, and the game's still over in about 15 minutes, but you do
get a glow-in-the-dark skull.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
TatRat
Down In The Sewer

Post by TatRat »

jason wrote:I was obsessed with Subbuteo. I had loads of teams and they would all play each other in a massive league. I played all the game myself and wrote all the results down in a pad and did a league table. I even painted some of the players black to make it more realistic. Great times!
I did the same....also did you notice that some teams were better than others? Some of the players had wider bases which seemed to give them an advantage. Also the old blue and red teams from the original box were better than the teams you bought separately.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

"Buzz-Bomb-Box"" In the '70's me and my mates would save up some paper round money for a few weeks and buy ourselves a Red Bus Rover ticket 70p... fuckin outrageous price for young kids (14 year olds)... we would then capture wasps from the garden and place them in matchboxes... then travel upstairs on the big red double Decker's... going from Bromley to London... when the upstairs area got crowded with weekend commuters... we would release our secret flying weapons on the dangerous enemy... great times... good laughs.
cheers
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Burn e 77 wrote:"Buzz-Bomb-Box"" In the '70's me and my mates would save up some paper round money for a few weeks and buy ourselves a Red Bus Rover ticket 70p... fuckin outrageous price for young kids (14 year olds)... we would then capture wasps from the garden and place them in matchboxes... then travel upstairs on the big red double Decker's... going from Bromley to London... when the upstairs area got crowded with weekend commuters... we would release our secret flying weapons on the dangerous enemy... great times... good laughs.
cheers
Burn e 77

You nasty toe-rag! :evil: :evil:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ravenette wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:"Buzz-Bomb-Box"" In the '70's me and my mates would save up some paper round money for a few weeks and buy ourselves a Red Bus Rover ticket 70p... fuckin outrageous price for young kids (14 year olds)... we would then capture wasps from the garden and place them in matchboxes... then travel upstairs on the big red double Decker's... going from Bromley to London... when the upstairs area got crowded with weekend commuters... we would release our secret flying weapons on the dangerous enemy... great times... good laughs.
cheers
Burn e 77

Well if you look at things in proportion... nowadays 14 year old hoodies empty their handgun magazines on buses, so you could say i was an angel.
Something better change!
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Ravenette wrote:
cheers
Burn e 77

Well if you look at things in proportion... nowadays 14 year old hoodies empty their handgun magazines on buses, so you could say i was an angel.

Are things that bad in Croydon? So sorry :( :( :(
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

"Buzz-Bomb-Box""

You nasty toe-rag! :evil: :evil:[/quote]"Ravenette"
Well if you look at things in proportion... nowadays 14 year old hoodies empty their handgun magazines on buses, so you could say i was an angel.[/quote]"Burn e 77"

Are things that bad in Croydon? So sorry :( :( :([/quote]"Ravenette"
Actually i live in sunny Kent (Biggin Hill) the heaviest thing that happens here is "Cow-Tipping"! Burn e 77
Something better change!
Derbyducks in Black
Rats Rally

Post by Derbyducks in Black »

Hmmmm... Bovine Gratuities... :shock:
Cheers
David
Anyone seen Sir Winkler...
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Derbyducks in Black wrote:Hmmmm... Bovine Gratuities... :shock:
Cheers
David
Not exactly... when the "youngsters" leave the pubs at closing time (around 1am in Biggin Hill) they approach sleeping cows who sleep standing up...
and then tip them over :shock: :smt009
cheers
Burn e 7
Something better change!