Paris gig etc

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

mctownie
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Paris gig etc

Post by mctownie »

Americanstrangler wrote:McTownie: I sent you a PM, but I am going to the Paris gig! I'm flying in from the USA with my husband. The show happens to be on my birthday and this will be the 1st time I have seen them. I saw Hugh perform earlier this year....
Hi there sorry not been on here for a week. Staying at a hotel nearby and will be there nice and early. Is there a suitable meeting place that people know about???
mctownie
Ugly
Ugly

Post by mctownie »

PaulinLondon wrote:As per our earlier texts, I believe the restaurant to head to in Rue Xavier is called, "Le Latin". 8)
Merci
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

have a ball!
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came
Sword sparkle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Sword sparkle »

As I remember wasn't it as hot as hell in the Olympia and sweat central :shock:
Yarp.
When I say ugly I don't mean rough looking I mean hideoussssss
Mad Hatter
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Mad Hatter »

A mate of mine who saw the Stranglers in Lyon this week tells me that there has been a slight change in the set list - Giants has been replaced with Freedom is Insane. I am delighted that Freedom is back in the set, although I would have prefered that one of the older songs had been dropped rather than Giants.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Mad Hatter wrote:A mate of mine who saw the Stranglers in Lyon this week tells me that there has been a slight change in the set list - Giants has been replaced with Freedom is Insane. I am delighted that Freedom is back in the set, although I would have prefered that one of the older songs had been dropped rather than Giants.
Excellent!! :grin:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Americanstrangler
Down In The Sewer

Post by Americanstrangler »

We're in Paris now. I'll try to find the restaurant "le Latin". We're going to try to get there early too,but I'm not sure what time. If we don't get there before the show, maybe afterwards?