MANCHESTER - 24th March

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: MANCHESTER - 24th March

Post by theraven1979 »

Stayed at The Palace for the recent Magazine gig and it's fantastic if you're looking for character and location.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gadge
SHAKESPEARO

Post by gadge »

anyone actually received their tickets yet? Not had mine for Manchester or the Roundhouse :(
shazzer
Rats Rally

MANCHESTER - 24th March

Post by shazzer »

When at the convention I called at the roundhouse and asked about my ticket that I booked when first went on sale, was told tickets might not be sent out until 10 days before gig!!!!! And that they had lots of problems with confirmation emails not being sent out to BT and Hotmail email addresses.....
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

Freddie Laker wrote:
duchess wrote:Hi, Have booked Glasgow, but would also like to do Manchester , could anyone suggest where to stay hopefully within walking distance. :smile:
I think the Manchester gig is the same day as a Man United home game, so hotels are busier than usual.

why? do manchester united fans not come from manchester then ? :lol:
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

leskei wrote:
Freddie Laker wrote:
duchess wrote:Hi, Have booked Glasgow, but would also like to do Manchester , could anyone suggest where to stay hopefully within walking distance. :smile:
I think the Manchester gig is the same day as a Man United home game, so hotels are busier than usual.

why? do manchester united fans not come from manchester then ? :lol:
Those are your words, not mine. :wink: :grin:
grantinblack
SHAKESPEARO

Post by grantinblack »

yes i will definately goin ,booking tickets soon and hotel should be a great night .................tickets ,train tickets arrived journey up from wrexham staying in the walkabout inn not too far away should be there around 4pm then weave our way down to the academy, any good bars to visit around the academy?never been before cheers ........btw booked the digs 15 quid ,so if anyone is still lookin at cheap accom check walkabout out
Last edited by grantinblack on 07 Mar 2012, 18:00, edited 3 times in total.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Should be a great night.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Another Yeahsh!..Everything in place..so me and my better half who insisted on the last night
gathering..fkn pisshead ;-)
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Freddie Laker wrote:
The Ibis and Holiday Inn Express (Oxford Road) are both about 10 mins walk from the venue. If you can stretch the budget, the Palace Hotel is a classy old victorian building full of original features - I got a really good deal there last time, but it seems pricey this time around.
The prices of the Travelodge's have gone down - just got the one on Upper Brook Street for £45
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Carnt wait for Saturday now
mctownie
Ugly
Ugly

Post by mctownie »

United are not at home till the Monday night and Stockport City play at Stoke so their travelling support of around 450 wont be back on the 192 until around 9pm. Six of us going down
Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Paul »

jabez cleggs about 7.00 for me, just for a change
:smt030 :smt039
....near the nearside window.....