PRAGUE - 20th April

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jasonleefan
Down In The Sewer

PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by jasonleefan »

Who's joining me and Impy Dark for a few beers before a great gig, top night coming real soon......
Impy Dark
SHAKESPEARO

Re: PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by Impy Dark »

Just the two of us then matey !! :lol:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

EckyEckyNahNah wrote:I.. Just watch out for the Czechs though. They still think a Mullet haircut is fashionable and you may well think you're back in the 1970's with their clothes! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:roll:
Still, better than Glasgow eh?

You could do a report on all the major European city for us mate, let us
know which ones have the most art galleries, w(h)ine bars, rapists etc. :?:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

EckyEckyNahNah wrote:I might well be in Prague for a long weekend then and may have to bring the whole family. My sister lives there and always like The Stranglers but has never been to see them.

I think I've been past the venue and it is near the river. If I am correct there are some great bars down there - Just watch out for the Czechs though. They still think a Mullet haircut is fashionable and you may well think you're back in the 1970's with their clothes! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Where is that Pinnochio smiley when you need it? :smt012
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

Me and my lad have just booked our flights, then we are train in it to Berlin the day after. Hopefully we can have a meet up
jasonleefan
Down In The Sewer

Post by jasonleefan »

Yes we will meet up for a beer, got tickets for this and Berlin sorted OK.
Impy Dark
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Impy Dark »

Looks like the venue for this gig has been moved from the 'Meet Factory' to the 'Rock Cafe' in Prague.
Just received an email (in Czech !) but sticking it into google translator comes up with :-

"The legendary British band The Stranglers, which last week released after six years of the Giants new album, will perform April 20 instead of the originally announced the MeetFactory in the club Rock Café."This move is repeated contradictions between its stated and actual possibilities MeetFactory club that implementation of similar size in concert originally intended space according to our deepest beliefs make it impossible," says event organizer Jiřík and adds: "MeetFactory tickets purchased to remain in force."
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

Thanks for the translation 'Impy', was getting a bit concerned that our tickets were dudz
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by aldinblack »

Hi, did anyone manage to buy tickets for the Prague gig on the Rock Cafe website ?

I can't seem to get to the right place.. its all in Czech and I can't see how to get to the ticket section... any ideas anybody ?
I Hate You !
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

aldinblack wrote:Hi, did anyone manage to buy tickets for the Prague gig on the Rock Cafe website ?

I can't seem to get to the right place.. its all in Czech and I can't see how to get to the ticket section... any ideas anybody ?

Go to www.ticketportal.cz you'll probably have to register first and when it asks for zip code (or similar) put in 00000

Our tickets came in about 3 days
buginblack
Down In The Sewer

Post by buginblack »

This also worked for me. I typed in the postcode of the hotel I'm staying in. Tickets were in hand 3 days later.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by aldinblack »

Thanks for the link and details. I haven't tried it yet but I'm just a bit worried I'll not receive the ticket on time now if they're posting - since I'm away on hols next week & then in Italy for the gigs there. Can you recall if there is an option to pickup at the door, or alternatively maybe I can just buy one when I get there, it's not likely to be sold out is it ? I already got my flights sorted so wanna be sure to get in, cheers !
I Hate You !