BERLIN 2012.

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: BERLIN 2012.

Post by APOLLO79 »

Ribery wrote:Doubt I'll be going now, Bayern are playing in Bremen the same day. These days football beats music every time.
Not in Scotland it doesn't :|
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Ribery wrote:Doubt I'll be going now, Bayern are playing in Bremen the same day. These days football beats music every time.
Go to The Hamburg show then........?? :smt018 :smt026
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

APOLLO79 wrote:
Not in Scotland it doesn't :|
You're not wrong.
What the fuck has happened up there, like?!
euromanc-ometh
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

You want me to answer this?....Scottish football=Shite.
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

Cells&Plasma wrote:
Go to The Hamburg show then........??
I will if I can but I'd need the day of the gig and the day after off. Berlin went tits up this morning when I got an e-mail from Bayern confirming my Bremen ticket.

Hamburg is my only option as getting to Köln and back is too much p#ssing about during the week.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Meet n greet anyone?Any particular haunts worth visiting?Myself,my better half,Audrey n Col will be there on Saturday
around lunchtime.No doubt meet up with Dom at some point..so as soon as I've checked in and changed it'll be some food
then beer o'clock with some site(sight) seeing until gig time..any suggestions? :smt006
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

APOLLO79 wrote:Meet n greet anyone?Any particular haunts worth visiting?Myself,my better half,Audrey n Col will be there on Saturday
around lunchtime.No doubt meet up with Dom at some point..so as soon as I've checked in and changed it'll be some food
then beer o'clock with some site(sight) seeing until gig time..any suggestions? :smt006
Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg gate, Soviet war memorial, Unter den Linden, Humboldthain Flaktower, the site of the old Reichschancellery and Führerbunker.
If you look carefully you will see signs of the fighting in May 1945, bullet and shrapnel damage on old buildings etc.

Try this site for basic help if you are interested in the WWII history of the city :

http://www.thirdreichruins.com/berlin.htm

As for pubs take your pick from hundreds, avoid Kreuzburg and Neukölln like the plague !
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

APOLLO79 wrote:Meet n greet anyone?Any particular haunts worth visiting?Myself,my better half,Audrey n Col will be there on Saturday
Have a great time Jase! 8)
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Dominique
Rats Rally

Post by Dominique »

Ribery wrote:
..... avoid Kreuzburg and Neukölln like the plague !
That's gonna be difficult, as my hotel is in Kreuzberg. :lol:
Besides...I heared good things about the place...?? Tell me something I don't know pls..before it's too late... :grin:
And kill me if I'm gonna do any Nazi sightseeing...!

Anyways really really looking forward to Berlin!

Cheers
Dom
Ribery
Rats Rally

Post by Ribery »

Dominique wrote: That's gonna be difficult, as my hotel is in Kreuzberg.
Besides...I heared good things about the place...?? Tell me something I don't know pls..before it's too late...
Well it's ok if you want to buy drugs or want a fight after the pub. It's basically full of Arabs, Turks, Albanians, Russians etc etc. A horrible place with a permanent threat of violence in the air at night.
Dominique
Rats Rally

Post by Dominique »

Ribery wrote:
Besides...I heared good things about the place...?? Tell me something I don't know pls..before it's too late...
Well it's ok if you want to buy drugs or want a fight after the pub. It's basically full of Arabs, Turks, Albanians, Russians etc etc. A horrible place with a permanent threat of violence in the air at night.
okay...it sounds a bit like my own neighbourhood here...we shall see, we shall see...
do something scary every day...and you'll end up fearless...or dead... :grin:

Cheers
Dom
Audreyinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Audreyinblack »

Dominique wrote:
Ribery wrote:
okay...it sounds a bit like my own neighbourhood here...we shall see, we shall see...
do something scary every day...and you'll end up fearless...or dead... :grin:

Cheers
Dom
No worries Dom, we're all in Kreuzberg & in the same hotel.....I'll pack my boxing gloves just in case, I'm sure they'll fit you!
:smile: