Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: CAPELLO RESIGNS

Post by APOLLO79 »

The Strangler wrote:
marky wrote:i cant believe it i dont care i cant believe it i dont care i dont give a fuck great to see so called pundits and vreporters faces looking so serious like capellos resignation is so very fucking world shatteringly important its a mugs game good luck to anyone who wants to watch a group of millionaires kick a football around against another group of millionaires and pay to watch it fuck football
Pretty much sums up my thoughts on football !!.

I would also like to think that if i was a professional footballer getting paid multi millions of pounds a year, i would actually know where to kick the ball, or stand on the pitch, without some fucker standing by the touchline waving their arms about like a fucked up windmill.

Ahhh but it's not Rugger Brian..no money in Rugby..except the town;)
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Im glad he has gone, bring Harry in.
BikerinBlack
Rats Rally

Post by BikerinBlack »

Alexinblack wrote:Im glad he has gone, bring Harry in.
ILets hope Harry will be as good as a lot of people think he will be i just hope if he becomes the England manager it doesnt end up like Keegen era did.
BazinBlack
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by BazinBlack »

BikerinBlack wrote:
ILets hope Harry will be as good as a lot of people think he will be i just hope if he becomes the England manager it doesnt end up like Keegen era did.
He has a good track record err one FA Cup in his managerial career :roll: Who ever goes in will be the FA's whipping boy, which is why Cloughie never got the gig!
Strolling along minding my own business.....
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

It doesn't matter who manages England, they stil won't win fcuk all and will get knocked out early in tournaments they actually manage to qualify for.
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

gizzard wrote:It doesn't matter who manages England, they stil won't win fcuk all and will get knocked out early in tournaments they actually manage to qualify for.
That's the spirit, come on Engla...................oh, I see you're not sure of their chances then :lol:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Blackbeered wrote:
gizzard wrote:It doesn't matter who manages England, they stil won't win fcuk all and will get knocked out early in tournaments they actually manage to qualify for.
That's the spirit, come on Engla...................oh, I see you're not sure of their chances then :lol:
:grin:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Rich
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rich »

Ferfuxake, don't bring Harry...... 8)

Rich
Black and White becomes........
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Rich wrote:
Ferfuxake, don't bring Harry...... 8)

Rich
...Bring on the Nubiles :shock:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
Sword sparkle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Sword sparkle »

Capello had a good win percentage with England but only when it did not really matter. In tournaments we flopped and he didn't really seem to have much of a plan A let alone a B. The 2010 world cup was a debacle and was excruciating to watch for any England fan.
We are vastly inferior to Spain, Holland, Germany,Brazil, Portugal and barely on a par with teams like Sweden, Croatia etc. No matter what manager comes in the fact is we are not good enough.
Yarp.
When I say ugly I don't mean rough looking I mean hideoussssss
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

marky wrote:i cant believe it i dont care i cant believe it i dont care i dont give a fuck great to see so called pundits and vreporters faces looking so serious like capellos resignation is so very fucking world shatteringly important its a mugs game good luck to anyone who wants to watch a group of millionaires kick a football around against another group of millionaires and pay to watch it fuck football
I can only guess you're a r*gby fan .
I don't think Capello should have gone - proven world class record - Redknapp - the best English manager BY FAR , has a far far inferior rercord and not on the world stage either , but on the English arena - the best of a very mediocre bunch at best .
I do think Capello was wrong to support Terry , though what happened to innocent until proven guilty etc , but Terry has been a spoiled little shit over the years , typical I suppose of that generation and standard of player in England - the so called "golden generation " - seems like I'm agreeing with you Marky .... a bunch who have spectacularly failed to achieve at the top level of world football - the most over hyped and over rated generation of English footballer ever . I don't see Redknapp as the solution - for one a short term solution anyway at 60 something , and someone who has really won very little . Seems like so many are gloating over Capello's resignation - they seem very short sighted - if he can't instill some discipline and get success out of that shower of shit , then I fail to see how Redknapp can , or any other English manager - this is the FA of course - who thought Keegan , McLaren etc could do a job . Lets face it though - our players aren't as good as we like to think they are - and with Lampard and Gerrard coming o the end of their international careers .... just exactly who is there to replace them ?
All quiet ..........
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

x sydgjdx,tsx,lsd,.yul bn,
jyhljuif
ho
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'