Pets!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Pets!

Post by jason »

timtheexprop wrote:I've got a Welsh Springer Spaniel called Oscar, and he is an absolute fanny magnet. All women adore him and he is the cutest dog in the world. If I could work out how I'd post a photo of him. He;s daft, clumsy and can't catch rabbits, pheasants or anything, but walk along a road, sit on a bench and I guarantee a female will come up and talk to/about the dog. He's nine and I'm dreading him going.
:smt010 :smt010

WE also sponsor two dogs through Dogs Trust, and I echo Stevie. T's comments as they do depend on us.

Tim
Where can I buy one of these dogs? :lol:
timtheexprop
SHAKESPEARO

Post by timtheexprop »

Unfortunately they're as rare as rocking horse shit. I got mine after searching for available pups for a year. I'm not kidding, women come up and tell YOU how handsome YOUR DOG is, and stroke him while he sits there lapping it up. Mothers come up and ask if their children can stroke him. i've tried uploading a photo but it's gone to a gallery for approval, whatever that means, so I can't show you at the moment.

Tim
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Our lasses mother got a rescue dog - the twat of an owner tied the dog to a tree and left it there. The dog is very cool and a part of our family now and well looked after.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

timtheexprop wrote:i've tried uploading a photo but it's gone to a gallery for approval, whatever that means, so I can't show you at the moment.
Tim
GOOGLE IT?
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote: the twat of an owner tied the dog to a tree and left it there.

Jim

:smt013 :smt013

Cnut!!
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Jim
timtheexprop wrote:Unfortunately they're as rare as rocking horse shit. I got mine after searching for available pups for a year. I'm not kidding, women come up and tell YOU how handsome YOUR DOG is, and stroke him while he sits there lapping it up. Mothers come up and ask if their children can stroke him. i've tried uploading a photo but it's gone to a gallery for approval, whatever that means, so I can't show you at the moment.

Tim
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Totally - it was only cos Lammy's sister worked in the cafe in the park that she spotted the poor thing - Tied to a tree and shaking I hope the person who did that rots in hell.

Jim
gizzard wrote:
theraven1979 wrote: the twat of an owner tied the dog to a tree and left it there.

Jim

:smt013 :smt013

Cnut!!
timtheexprop
SHAKESPEARO

Post by timtheexprop »

Thanks for the putting the pic of Oscar on, I defy any sane, normal sighted female to resist him. Also, he seems to mlike the Stranglers, Killing Joke etc when I play it in the car, he's never said anything anyway.

Tim :lol:
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

timtheexprop wrote:Thanks for the putting the pic of Oscar on, I defy any sane, normal sighted female to resist him.

Awww! He's gorgeous!!! :smt007

:lol: :lol:
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

timtheexprop wrote:He's nine and I'm dreading him going.
:smt010 :smt010
Tim
Don't think about him going - nine is still a youngish age and he's probably got a few good years of bird pulling to come yet :lol: :lol:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

[quote="theraven1979" I hope the person who did that rots in hell.
Jim[/quote]

Rotting in hell is far too good for them Jim. They need tying to a tree and having the shit kicked out of them for starters....
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Ravenette wrote:[quote="theraven1979" I hope the person who did that rots in hell.
Jim

Rotting in hell is far too good for them Jim. They need tying to a tree and having the shit kicked out of them for starters....[/quote]

Perhaps the owner tied the dog to a tree in order to visit the public toilets, whereupon he slipped on the newly cleaned floor knocking himself unconscious, was found some time later by a pervert who was visiting said toilet for the purpose of unspeakable acts with other like minded deviants.
The pervert, finding the unconcious man, was filled with perverse and sinful urges of the flesh, and carried out a series of disgusting acts on the limp body of the innocent dog owner.
The pervert was then overcome with a terrible guilt and phoned the authorities to report the presence of the man before fleeing to the refuge of his office in the nearby school where he is the incumbant headmaster.

The police eventually arrive at the scene of the incident, by which time the dog owner has regained conciousness and is standing rather unsteadily on his feet whilst wondering not only what he is doing there but why he is naked apart from one shoe and his piss covered makintosh.
The constable enters the toilet to find the man in a state of some confusion and undress and promptly arrests him and bundles him into the car and thence to the station for further questioning.

While the dog owner is attempting to convince the interviewing officer that he is in fact his own chief superintendant, the poor dog has become restless and not a little miffed at being tied to a tree for some hours, until he is rescued by a well meaning passer by and taken away forever while his disapearance remains an enigmatic mystery to this day for the previous owner who is now disgraced and having suffered a broken marriage and lost his home, is sleeping rough on a bench nearby to the tree to which he had tied his beloved dog on that fateful day so long ago, and where he spends his days in an alcohol fueled daze pondering the fate of bonzo. :smt102
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.