THE 'ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STRANGLERS' THREAD.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Re: THE 'ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STRANGLERS' THREA

Post by villainblack »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
ThruBeingCool wrote:We also had the serious threads as well which balanced everything. Ya know wot I'm saying. Recently all the fun has gone, everyone wants to be a moderator, censor people and just give/recieve a big happy back slap to each other for simply attending a gig and being a member of this forum.
Yep there's been some right back slapping licky licky sensitive arse bandits on ere recently, they act like they are on some old age pensioners forum or summat.
NeverTooLookBack was the worst he actually went crying to his mum when I threatened to kill him, I mean as if I would do that ;-)
Young uns are just as bad as the old gits on ere, they are brainwashed, too politically correct, they don't understand banter and they get all offended by it.
Bin em all!
:lol:
Yes but NTLB is a girl, and so were the others you bullied

There is a line and mate you have crossed it with your posts
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

villainblack wrote:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
ThruBeingCool wrote:We also had the serious threads as well which balanced everything. Ya know wot I'm saying. Recently all the fun has gone, everyone wants to be a moderator, censor people and just give/recieve a big happy back slap to each other for simply attending a gig and being a member of this forum.
Yep there's been some right back slapping licky licky sensitive arse bandits on ere recently, they act like they are on some old age pensioners forum or summat.
NeverTooLookBack was the worst he actually went crying to his mum when I threatened to kill him, I mean as if I would do that ;-)
Young uns are just as bad as the old gits on ere, they are brainwashed, too politically correct, they don't understand banter and they get all offended by it.
Bin em all!
:lol:
Yes but NTLB is a girl, and so were the others you bullied

There is a line and mate you have crossed it with your posts

Bullied? WTF are you talking about?
:roll:
Shush this is serious
Aural Scripture
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Aural Scripture »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
Aural Scripture wrote: Right, let me make this crystal clear. This thread, along with its opening post, was just a harmless tongue in cheek piss-take of all the 'general' threads on here - INCLUDING MINE (Ingredients, Rotherham Utd, etc). Is that really so difficult to understand??? For fuck's sake, try getting a sense of humour!
I'll bite again seeing as you cant let it go - your above quote and PM comfirms that fact.

Obviously attention seeking. Not one thread complaining but two. I get the feeling you'd continue to post until we took notice or replied. Reminds me of kids who repeatedly shout mum/dad till a parent takes notice. If it's humour as you claim - why the 'weetabix' comments on the follow on word thread? Totally unrelated to the previous word and a sign that you were trying to piss folk off because you were pissed off. If you dont like the thread - dont contribute. It did however seem quite childish - and a clear sign that you were looking for a reaction.

Is your defintion of humour the same as everyone else? :roll: Chill lad!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Closing as I'm bored of reading this drivel (sure I'm not the only one) - If you've got an issue with someone I suggest you ignore them or PM them and sort it out.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"