Arthur Street Greebling

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Arthur Street Greebling

Post by ThruBeingCool »

I'm not so sure that 'MySpace' pic with Jim & HC is actually ASG. The bloke on the far right used to post on here as 'Raveninblack' and is, I reckon, one of Jim's old buddies if my memory serves me well..
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

ThruBeingCool wrote:I'm not so sure that 'MySpace' pic with Jim & HC is actually ASG. The bloke on the far right used to post on here as 'Raveninblack' and is, I reckon, one of Jim's old buddies if my memory serves me well..

Certainly what I've been told too.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I haven't a clue as to the identity of portly gent in said photo, but I'll wager he's a jolly good darts player. He has that special look about him.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

:lol:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zontar »

I suspect that when weblord Jim returns from Disney World, he'll question why he bothers with this site.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

later bitch.jpg
later bitch.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 1131 times
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

zontar wrote:I suspect that when weblord Jim returns from Disney World, he'll question why he bothers with this site.
I expect the copper NTLB hands his case to will question why they became a cop, be interested to see if they take it seriously, they won't like the paper work, not sure if they will follow that up, wasting police time no?

You two should have it out in a boxing match, if ASG wins he can donate the proceeds to Class War and if NTLB wins he can donate the money to the police benevolent fund, how does that sound?

ASG WAS out of order to threaten violence but the insult slinging seems to be working both ways. To be clear I'm not gonna say all coppers are bastards, but unfortunately there are more than few bad apples that give the rest a very bad image and that is an undeniable fact for a lot of people out there, however uncomfortable, however much we might one day need a cop. I think ASG maybe over stated that fact and it pissed off NTLB, hope you’ll consider the boxing match option instead mate :grin:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Jake wrote:
zontar wrote:I suspect that when weblord Jim returns from Disney World, he'll question why he bothers with this site.
I expect the copper NTLB hands his case to will question why they became a cop, be interested to see if they take it seriously, they won't like the paper work, not sure if they will follow that up, wasting police time no?

You two should have it out in a boxing match, if ASG wins he can donate the proceeds to Class War and if NTLB wins he can donate the money to the police benevolent fund, how does that sound?

ASG WAS out of order to threaten violence but the insult slinging seems to be working both ways. To be clear I'm not gonna say all coppers are bastards, but unfortunately there are more than few bad apples that give the rest a very bad image and that is an undeniable fact for a lot of people out there, however uncomfortable, however much we might one day need a cop. I think ASG maybe over stated that fact and it pissed off NTLB, hope you’ll consider the boxing match option instead mate :grin:

I think NTLB would rather bum me than fight me but that's ok cos I'm a lover not a fighter too.
Yep judging by all the nice comments he's made about me on this and the 'Raoul Moat' thread and all the lovely PM's he's sent me I think he secretly fancies me.
:smt007

Aye and btw that's not me in that pic, whoever he is (Raveninblack'?) Im sure he's gonna appreciate all of the lovely insults some have sent his way.
:smile:
Shush this is serious
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

A good mate of mine is a copper and a huge Stranglers fan. He's also not a fascist twat, the likes of which you usually but not always find on duty at football matches. My Dad was a copper, he nearly died in a motorbike crash while on duty. My elder brother was a copper. Another good mate of mine, who I worked with for years, his dad was a copper too, until he was murdered.

So if anyone else wants to glorify the killing of policemen and women, post it on a brilliant site like this thinking it's remotely funny a thing to do, then go get therapy you sick sad bastards.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

Well said Bob :smt023

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Nokesy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Nokesy »

I'm a policeman, or copper if you like. Reading some of this is sickening. Don't know if I'll bother with this site again.
Let me take you to a restuarant that got glass tables, you can watch yourself while you are eating...
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

:roll:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"