i'm drunk

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

RetroRocket
Rats Rally

i'm drunk

Post by RetroRocket »

I dont usually say much on this forum...just use it as the best stranglers resource there is (thank you)...but i'm quite drunk right now,...i love you all

RR
Fredib
Ugly
Ugly

Re: i'm drunk

Post by Fredib »

Cheers then !!!. :-D :-D :-D ;-)
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

This is the Pissed Up Licky-Licky thread then.

:lol:
No one can win against kipple.
PaulD
Rats Rally

Post by PaulD »

possibly this is a little too serious for this thread but I do love this site as well
2 years ago I lost my business and was adjudged bankrupt,this was the culmination of some depressive problems(suicidal and otherwise) that still resonate as I struggle to rebuild life and career
during this period the music of The Stranglers has been a tower of strength to me as has the interraction on this site,hopefully one day I will get the funds together to see live Stranglers again and maybe interact in person but until then....thank you all
Ice
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Ice »

PaulD wrote:possibly this is a little too serious for this thread but I do love this site as well
2 years ago I lost my business and was adjudged bankrupt,this was the culmination of some depressive problems(suicidal and otherwise) that still resonate as I struggle to rebuild life and career
during this period the music of The Stranglers has been a tower of strength to me as has the interraction on this site,hopefully one day I will get the funds together to see live Stranglers again and maybe interact in person but until then....thank you all
It's nice to know that there are also occasions when this site can help people (as opposed to inflame them). Cheers PaulD. :smt006
Deadly with make-up on...
Détective Privé

Post by Détective Privé »

RetroRocket wrote:I dont usually say much on this forum...just use it as the best stranglers resource there is (thank you)...but i'm quite drunk right now,...i love you all
RR
Cheers ! :smt030
You're my incurable malady
I miss the pleasure of your company
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Hic! :smt030 So am I.. :smt005 Where's the skins??????????????? :smt033
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Ice wrote:
PaulD wrote:possibly this is a little too serious for this thread but I do love this site as well
It's nice to know that there are also occasions when this site can help people (as opposed to inflame them). Cheers PaulD. :smt006

Yes, I feel the same... :smt010 We're with ya, PaulD
Trust in God, but lock your car
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

jbinblack wrote:
Ice wrote:

"Down in the seewwweeeerr.....pickin up a lotta empty coca cola cans.." :wink:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
cassydale

Post by cassydale »

Keep your chin up Paul,Hope things improve soon for you.
John.H.

I Should Have Wrapped You Up And Kept You Safe,Instead I Turned My Back On You.
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

Paul,

Happened to me about five years ago, lost me business, had to move house and area to pay off the debt and for a while it was bloody tough, but we got through it and now life is good. I am sure things will work out for you as they did for us, just keep smiling.

Bazza
Strolling along minding my own business.....
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

jbinblack wrote:
Ice wrote:

I'll happily tell you about the time i met Metallica, that will cheer you up. Always something to look forward to :grin: :smt006