Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: TO BONGO,MINI MISSION & MISERABLEWOMAN

Post by Alias »

Frank Castle wrote: The forum will be a poorer and humourless place without him

No one could deny that mate. I hope the big man takes a bit of time to chill-ax (?)
and comes back his usual cheery self. He'll be welcomed back with open arms.
Cool if you've got a contact number for him, say hi, we'll see him next time we're all out. 8)
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
The Nosferatu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Nosferatu »

Why say it in the first place just to retract it at a later date ?

Either don't bother or have the courage of your convictions to see it through.
Cnut ? I think you're mistaken, it's CUNT.
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

ThruBeingCool wrote:I don’t expect this post to make things alright either. Yes, it’s an unreserved apology but not a way of getting back in with the forum and expecting things to return to normal ... So, time for exile methinks.
Baz - I asked you for a public apology to Mini Mission and you've done that - Thank You.
Personally I've got no wish for you to exile yourself ... its been sad enough seeing Bongo go as it is ... I just want things to return to normal again ... :smt058
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Dearest Bongo, MiniMission & Miserablewoman,

I apologise for any offence that I have caused with my recent outburst towards you all. None of you deserved the comments I posted. Believe me, I don’t set out to hurt anyone’s feelings. Stir up things occasionally, yes but to cause genuine upset - NO! That’s never been my intention with anyone on here. I prefer to just get along with people believe it or not. Hopefully the fans on here who have met me will vouch for that.

Anyway, I’m making no excuses now, I was out of order and that’s it basically. I expected some flack but not for Bongo to actually remove himself from the forum. Which saddens me because I know that he is a popular guy with many friends on here. To which I must extend my apologies to all of his friends who I appreciate are equally upset. I’ll also say sorry to Jim who has had to deal with the fall out and to the regular viewers who put up with my drivel.

I don’t expect this post to make things alright either. Yes, it’s an unreserved apology but not a way of getting back in with the forum and expecting things to return to normal. I’ve considered cancelling my membership on the forum too but I can’t see what good that will do and as Jim refuses to “bin” me then I’ll just have to try and moderate myself. So, time for exile methinks.

Whatever, to Bongo (if you get to read this) - please reconsider your decision and return to the forum. At the end of the day it’s only one person who has had a go at you. Listen to your friends!

Once again - BABZ, MINI & BONGO

SORRY - WITH CREAM ON TOP!
(I reckon this thread should be locked now as there‘s really nothing more to add).
Licky Licky.
Shush this is serious
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Quite rightly the apology's been made. Time to draw a line and move on.

Let's get this wonky bus of a forum on the road again with all the passengers who want to come along for the ride. :smt008
No one can win against kipple.
sandyinblack
Rats Rally

Post by sandyinblack »

is there any other shells that you would recommend that could accommodate an unusual amount of poo?

i feel this could become unfeasibly silly quite soon..
Punk could be the first step towards Utpoia
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

sandyinblack wrote:unfeasibly silly ..

Interesting distinction mate :?
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

But you know what? fuck you, you short arsed sniveling little shit. There you go (!), you finally have something to actually beef about! For once. If you don't like it there's the door - Do you think I really give a fuck that you're on here?
Remember this one Jimbo, seems Barry isn´t the only one to occasionally lose control.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
Raven Darkholme
Rats Rally

Post by Raven Darkholme »

unbroken69 wrote:
But you know what? fuck you, you short arsed sniveling little shit. There you go (!), you finally have something to actually beef about! For once. If you don't like it there's the door - Do you think I really give a fuck that you're on here?
Remember this one Jimbo, seems Barry isn´t the only one to occasionally lose control.
i dont know if Jim meant that to be taken seriously, semi-seriously or a total joke.
either way, it was justified, and funny.
what TBC said to Bongo wasnt.
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

As usual RD you don´t know anything, keep up the consistency.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
Raven Darkholme
Rats Rally

Post by Raven Darkholme »

unbroken69 wrote:As usual RD you don´t know anything, keep up the consistency.
i literally laughed out loud at that! it was genuinely amusing.
but even still i dont know what its based on. and as usual, you have no sense of humour...and poor judgement.
miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Post by miserablewoman »

Bag Lady wrote:Quite rightly the apology's been made. Time to draw a line and move on.
Yep, so let's not have another argument brewing on this thread eh? :roll:

:smt006
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...