Farting at Gigs - Smelly Cnuts

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Farting at Gigs - Smelly Cnuts

Post by APOLLO79 »

Alias wrote:Bring back indoor smoking, I say.
Aye,get a 'puff' at a gig :P :smt033
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
provoked?
SHAKESPEARO

Post by provoked? »

i remember my early days of punk and there was always a kinda lingering in the air of petula oil, think nearby hippies used to wash the clothes in them,record shops flogged that shit at the time anyways there was some sorta crossover in music as they showed up at stranglers gigs.
theses days i just get the 6footer reeking of garlic that seems to stand in front of me at gigs..few years back i went to one of those punk festivals lotsa new disgruntled punk rockers airing their views, think the stranglers started of kinda mellow songs at the beginning of their set.but their were punks with hairdryers there ffs..that stunk...farts i could skip them smelly cnuts minds me of a old gf skipper named her that as she minded me of the docks..cya in glasgow feb nice n sleazys av a nice Christmas......................... :smt008
PJayBe
Down In The Sewer

Post by PJayBe »

I was at Ian McNabb's Christmas show a couple of weeks back and someone released some serious chemicals into the air. Was bad enough until my daughter accused me, in front of the entire audience, of dropping it. The shame, the embarassment, the slapping I would have given her if there hadn't have ben witnesses!!!!!!!

Philip
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

PJayBe wrote:I was at Ian McNabb's Christmas show a couple of weeks back and someone released some serious chemicals into the air. Was bad enough until my daughter accused me, in front of the entire audience, of dropping it. The shame, the embarassment, the slapping I would have given her if there hadn't have ben witnesses!!!!!!!

Philip

So was it you ??

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Some fecker dropped one at Leamington before the Stranglers came on, it bloody stunk!! :evil:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Maybe the excitement was all too much and someone crapped themselves?

Jim *we've all been there*

gizzard wrote:Some fecker dropped one at Leamington before the Stranglers came on, it bloody stunk!! :evil:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
PJayBe
Down In The Sewer

Post by PJayBe »

Claireinblack wrote:
PJayBe wrote:I was at Ian McNabb's Christmas show a couple of weeks back and someone released some serious chemicals into the air. Was bad enough until my daughter accused me, in front of the entire audience, of dropping it. The shame, the embarassment, the slapping I would have given her if there hadn't have ben witnesses!!!!!!!

Philip
So was it you ??

:lol:
God no, not even mine smell as bad as that one did.................

Philip
Roy Batty
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Roy Batty »

Philip
ah.. i was at that gig, and yes it was fekkin rancid, the person needed putting down! top gig by the man tho, fine return to form!
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
PJayBe
Down In The Sewer

Post by PJayBe »

Roy Batty wrote:

Philip
ah.. i was at that gig, and yes it was fekkin rancid, the person needed putting down! top gig by the man tho, fine return to form!
Astounding gig, couldn't move at all the following day, and I was supposed to be prepping a meal for friends. My daughter has now stolen the first Icies album, must recover it soon!!

Philip
Mitty
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Mitty »

after doing some archive reading on GG Allin :? , this would seem a very minor problem compared to his 'gigs' before he died. not that I am a fan of him :smt009
Wonky Bus mechanic........ AKA PS2

...............standing on the outside lookin' in........