Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

gizzard wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Let me know man and I`ll talk you through it

Just out of interest what torrent client is everyone using?

Jim

I've downloaded stuff which appears in folders on my desktop but when I click on them to play a box comes up saying-

Windows player cannot find the specified file, Be sure the file is typed correctly. If it is the file does not exist in the specified location or the computer where the file is stored is offline.

Anyone help???
Are you sure it`s downloaded fully? The files are displayed as soon as you start to download even though they`re not complete.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:
gizzard wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Let me know man and I`ll talk you through it

Just out of interest what torrent client is everyone using?

Jim
I've downloaded stuff which appears in folders on my desktop but when I click on them to play a box comes up saying-

Windows player cannot find the specified file, Be sure the file is typed correctly. If it is the file does not exist in the specified location or the computer where the file is stored is offline.

Anyone help???
Are you sure it`s downloaded fully? The files are displayed as soon as you start to download even though they`re not complete.

Jim[/color]
I think thats what the problem is :doh:

Loads of stuff on there but takes 'years' to download. :(
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You were expecting a bit much weren`t ya? Don`t call it the world wide wait for nothing fella

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

theraven1979 wrote:You were expecting a bit much weren`t ya? Don`t call it the world wide wait for nothing fella

Jim
Thats with broadband. :(
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''