STRAIGHTEN OUT - 2009 TOUR

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Re: STRAIGHTEN OUT - 2009 TOUR

Post by NMH1965 »

What time are people thinking of getting to the gig in Swindon. The 12 Bar itself and the pub across the road are nothing special, however there are some decent boozers not too far from the venues Wetherspoons... I can put a post on the site, map etc.

For those who are staying the night and fancy a curry there is a cracking one less than 400 metres from the venue, however if this is too far to walk for you Southerners then you can always get a taxi!! :lol:

Give me an idea of how many people are interested and I will book a table for after the gig.

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

NMH1965 wrote:What time are people thinking of getting to the gig in Swindon. The 12 Bar itself and the pub across the road are nothing special, however there are some decent boozers not too far from the venues Wetherspoons... I can put a post on the site, map etc.

For those who are staying the night and fancy a curry there is a cracking one less than 400 metres from the venue, however if this is too far to walk for you Southerners then you can always get a taxi!! :lol:

Give me an idea of how many people are interested and I will book a table for after the gig.

I was thinking about 2pm-ish, but can do earlier if you fancy a good session, 'cos i like a beer or two, me. :smt030 :grin:
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

The Strangler wrote:
NMH1965 wrote:What time are people thinking of getting to the gig in Swindon. The 12 Bar itself and the pub across the road are nothing special, however there are some decent boozers not too far from the venues Wetherspoons... I can put a post on the site, map etc.

I was thinking about 2pm-ish, but can do earlier if you fancy a good session, 'cos i like a beer or two, me. :smt030 :grin:

Yes Brian we know you like a beer :grin:

Anyone else thinking of getting to Swindon that early and having a drink with 'Boozernator', sorry I mean 'The Strangler'

Let me know what time your train gets in mate!!

The day is sticky yellow!!
frankinblack
SHAKESPEARO

Post by frankinblack »

A little late i know,but a great gig last saturday in brum, anyone who hasnt seen them yet should!nice to meet you Nick and Kath,Devilish Presley and Attilla the Stockbroker playing in digbeth 2 weeks tonight never seen either before but for a fiver worth a go
Keep Right On...
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

frankinblack wrote:A little late i know,but a great gig last saturday in brum, anyone who hasnt seen them yet should!nice to meet you Nick and Kath,Devilish Presley and Attilla the Stockbroker playing in digbeth 2 weeks tonight never seen either before but for a fiver worth a go
And we can do it all over again in September! :smt001
Boogie now, Dave!
Barack Bordello
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Barack Bordello »

frankinblack wrote:A little late i know,but a great gig last saturday in brum, anyone who hasnt seen them yet should!nice to meet you Nick and Kath,Devilish Presley and Attilla the Stockbroker playing in digbeth 2 weeks tonight never seen either before but for a fiver worth a go
Frank, there is no way you will get me to part with a Quid for Attilla, let alone five!
Had enough of that on the way to Edinburgh ( ohh for a window seat that day and these CDs are so light, in a draught they could have easily blown out the said window!!!)
Don't mind the all-dayer in Burton for Devilish Presley tho'
Oscar.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So some of you have been lucky and some of you havn't been so lucky!!
Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Fatbusjim »

Witchwood tonight lets 'AVE IT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Any takers???
Frank Castle

Post by Frank Castle »

Fatbusjim wrote:Witchwood tonight lets 'AVE IT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Any takers???
You behave yerself FBJ :smt030

Going to Largs tonight to see our Baz...... :smt035

See you in 2 weeks in Rockers..... 8)
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Frank Castle wrote:

Any takers???

Behave???????? Bollocks!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Have a good one tonight Mate and see you there in a fortnight - who's round is it :?: :roll:
Frank Castle

Post by Frank Castle »

Fatbusjim wrote:
Frank Castle wrote:

Any takers???

Behave???????? Bollocks!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Have a good one tonight Mate and see you there in a fortnight - who's round is it :?: :roll:

Yours I believe mate....remember all that bevy I bought you back in November?..... :?

No? You where pretty blootered mate,probably don't remember..... :smt017
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

November??? Never heard of it, where's that then? :wink:
Kaoos
Down In The Sewer

Post by Kaoos »

I'm going to the Swindon gig :smt006
Kaoos - that's chaos with a Kay!