LIFE IS STILL A HONEYMOON!! (for Grayo)

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

grayo
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: LIFE IS STILL A HONEYMOON!! (for Grayo)

Post by grayo »

Thanks everyone! Mabel and Rachel came home from hospital today and both are fine. Rach is completely knackered due to no sleep whatsoever and Mabel is sucking away 25/7!! Looks like another sleepless night tonight:

Fly straight with zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

grayo wrote:Thanks everyone! Mabel and Rachel came home from hospital today and both are fine. Rach is completely knackered due to no sleep whatsoever and Mabel is sucking away 25/7!! Looks like another sleepless night tonight:

awwww...sleep when the baby sleeps.
Trust in God, but lock your car
"Fading Dutch Moon

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon »

grayo wrote:Thanks everyone! Mabel and Rachel came home from hospital today and both are fine. Rach is completely knackered due to no sleep whatsoever and Mabel is sucking away 25/7!! Looks like another sleepless night tonight:

Don't worry about sleepless nights now, 14 or 15 years from now they're more to worry about (when she's not home in time) :wink:
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

Many congratulations to both of you! :smt038

The sleepless nights are nature's way of allowing you maximum time with your little one, as time soon flies by, and before you know it they are all grown up.

Seems like just the other day, I was bottle feeding my baby girl. Today, I built her a desk for her bedroom, complete with junior-sized office swivel chair! She's now nearly seven!

What I'm trying to say is, make the most of every minute with your children. You'll never get the time with them again. :smt023

Fly straight with 'knackered but happy'. :grin:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
"Fading Dutch Moon

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon »

Blackbeered wrote:Many congratulations to both of you! :smt038

The sleepless nights are nature's way of allowing you maximum time with your little one, as time soon flies by, and before you know it they are all grown up.

Seems like just the other day, I was bottle feeding my baby girl. Today, I built her a desk for her bedroom, complete with junior-sized office swivel chair! She's now nearly seven!

What I'm trying to say is, make the most of every minute with your children. You'll never get the time with them again. :smt023

Fly straight with 'knackered but happy'. :grin:
Very true words, Blackbeered!
MANUINBLACK

Post by MANUINBLACK »

Well done to you both,enjoy every day as these first few weeks/months are precious and go so quick.my daughter is handing in her gcse options this morning... :shock: where did those 14 years go :roll: :smt009
well that was amazing,its taken him all day to learn that bass solo
BazinBlack

Post by BazinBlack »

Hi Grayo & Rachel, congratulations, wish all three of you well, when will Mabel be at her first gig? :lol:

All the best,

Bazza
Strolling along minding my own business.....
grayo

Post by grayo »

Thanks for the helpful comments guys they have fully been taken on board! Mabel's sleeping a lot more now and Rachel deserves a medal for her care and love for the baby. Mabel is awaiting a mini 'Jet Black Living legend' T-shirt' as we speak so she should be making an appearance pretty soon!!

Fly straight with things are getting better...............
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

grayo wrote:Thanks for the helpful comments guys they have fully been taken on board! Mabel's sleeping a lot more now and Rachel deserves a medal for her care and love for the baby. Mabel is awaiting a mini 'Jet Black Living legend' T-shirt' as we speak so she should be making an appearance pretty soon!!

Fly straight with things are getting better...............
Glad to hear all is well grayo me old mucker 8)

So is this the first of many then?

Fly straight with little grayo's everywhere....
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Good to hear all is well...

:grin:
Claireinblack
kent