Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Organ Grinder »

theraven1979 wrote:"I've been a singer all my life" - yeah we all have love - started with nursery rhymes :lol:

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:Ha! And on a similar note those annoying little 16 year old squirts on Pop Idol (or some such shite!) who, with tears streaming down their face, claim to have "been working at being a singer ALL THEIR LIVES".

All 16 years of it eh? Fuck me...... :roll:
:lol:

"I was born to do this!".

Born to piss me off more like! :lol:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

theraven1979 wrote:So it's you Grinder !! :lol:

Another thing that fecks me off is people who are "passionate" about things, especially on cookery programmes. As in "I'm passionate about cooking" - what? really?! do you have sex with your main course or something?

Jim
agree jim, Ihate redy stedy cook. :smt117 :smt101
DANIELLA
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

Organ Grinder wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:"I've been a singer all my life" - yeah we all have love - started with nursery rhymes :lol:

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:Ha! And on a similar note those annoying little 16 year old squirts on Pop Idol (or some such shite!) who, with tears streaming down their face, claim to have "been working at being a singer ALL THEIR LIVES".

All 16 years of it eh? Fuck me...... :roll:
:lol:

"I was born to do this!".

Born to piss me off more like! :lol:
I was born being a singer. :grin: :lol: :smt020 :smt113 :smt028
DANIELLA
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

Commercial web sites that show pictures of products that you want to buy, but underneath write "picture is for illustration purposes only". Well, duh, what else would a picture be for? And as the intention seems to be to say "the one you receive might not look like this one", then it's not doing much of a job of illustrating the product.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Weather men who for some reason thinks its a great laugh to tell us its gonna be a wet a misserable day,Weres michael fish gone at least he told us it was gonna be a nice day and the next thing you no is half the country was blown away.
Sword sparkle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Sword sparkle »

Slow walkers who block the pavement by walking 2 abreast and people who drive 20/30mph under the speed limit for no reason. No need!!!!! :smt011 :smt013
Yarp.
When I say ugly I don't mean rough looking I mean hideoussssss
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Arabs.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

The fact the nice bird in the sandwich bar has left to move on to pastures new. :evil:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

bongo wrote:Why is it you wake up at stupid o clock in the morning full of the joys, then fall asleep again for 5 hrs and wake up when your alarm goes off like a retard with its spine removed. :smt013 :smt026 :smt119 :smt112
I thought it was just me....................... :lol:
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

Sword sparkle wrote:Slow walkers who block the pavement by walking 2 abreast:smt011 :smt013
Yes, normal-sized people who somehow manage to spread themselves out so much that it's impossible to get past them. These are the same people who then stop to decide whether to go into a shop, but stop in the doorway, so no-one else can get in our out. This is why I don't go to the Trafford Centre, and why, if I did, it's a good job that machetes aren't easily obtainable. I actually have some understanding for those yanks that go mad in "shopping malls" and gun people down - it's probably because they were walking two-abreast and blocking the damn path. :evil:
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
"Fading Dutch Moon

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon »

I hate it when people attack others on forums/guestbooks without knowing them. For that reason I'll never do it myself, it was an unpleasant surprise to read such message on another site with my nickname. I'm NOT that FDM
"Fading Dutch Moon

Post by "Fading Dutch Moon »

I hate to be forced into regular nightshifts again or otherwise to loose my job. Oh, I hate my work at the moment!