The strugglers

4 More Heroes, No More Heroes, The Meninblack etc etc in ere

Moderator: StanInBlack

C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

puffinboots wrote:Ah......the pleasure I derive from shouting at the top of my voice...."THANK YOU!" :twisted:

Had a bit of an altercation in the local shop this very morn. A frail lady OAP blatantly barged in front of me in the queue. Didn't exactly cover meself in glory though when I shouted........."And you call us young people rude?!" :roll:

"Don't mention it" is my fav.............the degree of sarcasm is user-defined :wink:

When I have nowhere to park and unload my 3 kids because some twat has parked in the Toddlers & Parents bay @ Morrisons without actually having any kids, I always park in front of the offending Cayenne/Shogun/Disco3 and go shopping, blocking them in....they always moan and I always say, "You've forgotten your fucking children"...
Hence in Morrisons, there's always a voice on the Tannoy (Which I know is a brand) that states, "Will the owner of a Pink Lada, reg no: A413 7CV please report to customer services"
[/quote]

When I'm on my own, I make sure I always park in the Parents bay in my 4x4. It looks nice. Better than in the Disabled bay!

:grin:
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
puffinboots wrote:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: You do realise that even though we are acting like true Gentlemen some Women actually take offence to us opening and holding doors for them?
They take it as an insult and that we are suggesting that they are the weaker sex.
Well they fucking are aren't they?!
That is why we open doors for em innit? they just don't have the strength.
:grin:

Ah, now I see, weaker sex - gotcha - is this why women have 2 holes down there, so us men can carry them like a 6 pack when they're tired?..(ssssss - risky)
:lol:

I wonder if any of the Ladies on the forum are gonna contribute to this thread? could get very interesting.

Its just basic manners and respect for others inn't it ?????????

Sure, i'm female, but if i walk out of a shop behind you, i would expect you to hold the door for me.

If you are behind me (male or female) i'll hold the door for you.

Claire
Claireinblack
kent
suchi
Ugly
Ugly

Post by suchi »

Claireinblack wrote: .........If you are behind me (male or female) i'll hold the door for you.
Claire
Does that include back doors?
Isolate the critisism and pass it on.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

suchi wrote:
Claireinblack wrote: .........If you are behind me (male or female) i'll hold the door for you.
Claire
Shush this is serious
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

suchi wrote:
Claire

naughty naughty....

:smt021

Claire
Claireinblack
kent
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Claireinblack wrote:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
puffinboots wrote:
Ah, now I see, weaker sex - gotcha - is this why women have 2 holes down there, so us men can carry them like a 6 pack when they're tired?..(ssssss - risky)

I wonder if any of the Ladies on the forum are gonna contribute to this thread? could get very interesting.

Its just basic manners and respect for others inn't it ?????????

Sure, i'm female, but if i walk out of a shop behind you, i would expect you to hold the door for me.

If you are behind me (male or female) i'll hold the door for you.

Claire

Claire's right. But basic manners also applies itself to those who feel it necessary to open out their car doors onto other vehicles. Even though that's because they have usually parked like a blind twunt in the first place. That's why I have to adopt a wider than allocated bay to thwart these inconsiderate folk who wilfully damage other car users in public car parks. Listen - if I caught a bloke doing it, and didn't appreciate his unmitigated apology, or polite offer of recompense....I'd slice him in half.

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

God I hate finding those little dents in the side of my car from those wankers who bang their doors into it.
Years ago I was sitting in a van waiting for someone, and a Metro pulls in beside me, I heard a bang and looked in the mirror to see some utter tit getting out of the car while the door is rubbing up the side of my van, so I lean out of the window and call to him "oi! mind the van will you mate". He looks at me and then at the door, and then with a look of utter bewilderment says "well its only a van". Not being one to suffer fools gladly, and keen to make him realise the error of his ways, I opened the van door and slammed it hard into the metro, stoving in the rear panel, turned to the shocked driver and said "whoops, oh well its only a metro"
He seemed to be unimpressed but chose not to continue the debate.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

ravenlunatic wrote:God I hate finding those little dents in the side of my car from those wankers who bang their doors into it.
Years ago I was sitting in a van waiting for someone, and a Metro pulls in beside me, I heard a bang and looked in the mirror to see some utter tit getting out of the car while the door is rubbing up the side of my van, so I lean out of the window and call to him "oi! mind the van will you mate". He looks at me and then at the door, and then with a look of utter bewilderment says "well its only a van". Not being one to suffer fools gladly, and keen to make him realise the error of his ways, I opened the van door and slammed it hard into the metro, stoving in the rear panel, turned to the shocked driver and said "whoops, oh well its only a metro"
He seemed to be unimpressed but chose not to continue the debate.

Nice one! A man with conviction.

I like to return the compliment too, usually 10fold... making up for those I don't catch when they do it!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

adam_neil
Ugly
Ugly

Post by adam_neil »

Good on yer Raven Lunatic - :wink:

Adam
Tried to wipe you from my memory
I miss the pleasure of your company