Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

icecube wrote:
gizzard wrote:
You seem to know a lot of their lyrics....
Aye, interesting to see what you can turn up on google....

Gizz,
It's Going To Take Some Time before we'll let this one rest in fact We've Only Just Begun :grin: But pretty soon it will be Yesterday Once More and all will be quickly forgotten, or will it :shock:

Paul,
You're a Superstar but For All We Know, you'll just end up Hurting Each Other :lol:

Have a good weekend folks, hope we don't get any Rainy Days. And Monday will soon be here again.

Goodbye :-)
:lol: Class!
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

toons

Post by GRIFF »

wedin tunes are for prunes.
Griff
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: toons

Post by gizzard »

GRIFF wrote:wedin tunes are for prunes.
Maybe but what about Wedding Tunes :?:

:P
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
GRIFF
Ugly
Ugly

apologies

Post by GRIFF »

apologies Mr Giz, WEDDING TUNES FOR DANCING ARE FOR PRUNES. Conformist, boring, traditional, "oh we danced to ............ for fecks sake. Just like ma and pa, history repeats. Oh and while yir at it lets come across all rad and say we played punk/easy listening.COOL.
Griff
adriana
Ugly
Ugly

Re: apologies

Post by adriana »

GRIFF wrote:apologies Mr Giz, WEDDING TUNES FOR DANCING ARE FOR PRUNES. Conformist, boring, traditional, "oh we danced to ............ for fecks sake. Just like ma and pa, history repeats. Oh and while yir at it lets come across all rad and say we played punk/easy listening.COOL.
To be honest you could say that weddings themselves are rather boring and conformist, but the girls seem to like them. I suppose not everyone can be a GG Allin!
Scoot
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Scoot »

GRIFF wrote:apologies Mr Giz, WEDDING TUNES FOR DANCING ARE FOR PRUNES. Conformist, boring, traditional, "oh we danced to ............ for fecks sake. Just like ma and pa, history repeats. Oh and while yir at it lets come across all rad and say we played punk/easy listening.COOL.
We had 'Happen to love you' by the Electric Prunes :P
Scott
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

adriana wrote: I suppose not everyone can be a GG Allin!
:lol: :lol:

Did I mention that we had Third Reich 'N Roll by the Residents and Music For Airports by Eno as our Wedding music? And the missus was radiant as she walked down the aisle to Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music.

:roll:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'