Braintree........Who's going?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

grayo wrote:[ be prepared to be sucked into the world of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, cricket, sardines, beach balls, girls in flowing summer dresses, boys with no actual heads, fish that drown, seagulls that can ride bicycles etc......

Hm!..maybe I ought to make the effort to get to Braintree afterall! :grin:

'Ang on though!...can't stand cricket.. :P
grayo
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by grayo »

C r a s s ! wrote:You just broke my dream Grayo... this very morning when I woke to the stereophonic sounds of skylarks in the crisp blue ether and in-car entertainment inter-mingled with screaming babies in the neighbourhood courtesy of the unmarried lesbians and their toyboys revving up in their boy toy blue Subarus, I was dreaming of drinking Baby Bio neat from the bottle in a supermarket aisle. Fucking weird - you getting inside my dreams now, welsh person? Can I sue? Are you one of those psycho-philosososofophers like Beachy Colclough, or Brian Clough is it? I dunno, says I, sitting here supping pints of Baileys getting revved up for the weekend. Dylan - write me a tune with revved up for the weekend in it... and baby Bio in the M8 8)
grayo wrote:........And as for conceding defeat in the drinks battle........Now come on? I mean like.......you didn't start to liven up at Bilston until your 22nd or 23rd bottle of Chardonnay. And that's only because I was spiking your Brandy chasers with Baby Bio. Didn't you notice you were 7' 11" when you got to the hotel?? Good stuff that Baby Bio.

Fly straight with getting you to sell 'em your soul................
Crass is on his ass, sleeping on the grass
No baby bio to save his soul
Here comes Grayo, on the piss all dayo
Looks down at Crass and see's he's lost control

He tries to revive him, buggers and defiles him
But soon discovers that it's really no go
And it's just like the song that Meatloaf sang along
He's all revved up with no place to go

Fly straight with winner of the Ivor Novello song of the year 2006..................
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

Arrgh crap! don't think i'm going to be able to make it bloody stoketake
Stoketake ???? Good job you can count.
Eurofemme
Down In The Sewer

Post by Eurofemme »

[quote="bry"][quote="Eurofemme"]To everyone who's going to Braintree! Have a good ole knees up!! I can't go...mummy on call....

Bry, have a great time. I have posted ur ticket today. A good review would be nice m8!

Grayo...have a BLAST!!! Get yourself right down the front, with Andy and do YOUR STUFF!!!!

Btw, Baz Spooner! Excellent review!! Thanx for that!

xxx[/quote]

cheers shel.. will take some pix for u :)[/quote]

Thanx Bry...you have a great time (have a beer for me! Bud'll do)...look forward to seeing those pix! 8)

WARNING: Keep away from "the black hat"!!
grayo

Post by grayo »

Eurofemme wrote:
bry wrote:
Eurofemme wrote:To everyone who's going to Braintree! Have a good ole knees up!! I can't go...mummy on call....

Bry, have a great time. I have posted ur ticket today. A good review would be nice m8!

Grayo...have a BLAST!!! Get yourself right down the front, with Andy and do YOUR STUFF!!!!

Btw, Baz Spooner! Excellent review!! Thanx for that!

xxx
cheers shel.. will take some pix for u :)
Best not do too much stuff though eh Shel? :shock: Anyway, I'll be too busy babysitting Crass by the looks of it. At least I've got Johnsa on hand with the barley sugar sweets to dish out to Ladpin and the Black Hat.

Fly straight with then they all wanna save you..............

Thanx Bry...you have a great time (have a beer for me! Bud'll do)...look forward to seeing those pix! 8)

WARNING: Keep away from "the black hat"!!
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

ladpinblack wrote:
Arrgh crap! don't think i'm going to be able to make it bloody stoketake
Stoketake ???? Good job you can count.
:lol: :lol:

Where you taking Stoke? :lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

hehe i have to say stoketake now cos everytime i think of stock i think of stockaid in world of warcraft. Anyone else play that game?

That sort of festival with paul in the band would of been a gig to miss, but this could be the last of the non tour set, i think on the album tour it just going to be suite xvi mixed with norfolk coast and the hits i hope i'm wrong though.
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

I disagree Pigeon. They have only been playing 3 from Norfolk Coast this year so I dont think it will feature that much on the tour. I think Braintree will be a similar set to Guilfest. Whatever they play, bring your coat, the forecast is for heavy rain all day.
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

ladpinblack wrote:I disagree Pigeon. They have only been playing 3 from Norfolk Coast this year so I dont think it will feature that much on the tour. I think Braintree will be a similar set to Guilfest. Whatever they play, bring your coat, the forecast is for heavy rain all day.
You should bring 'the hat' - get it washed for free!!
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

According to BTTF this gig is in doubt :?:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
grayo

Post by grayo »

We all set then?

Fly straight with family traditions just like before
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

Ha ha my best buddy grayo,
Look forward to riding down to yours this evening thats if i don`t have a "
BASIL BRUSH" with death bum bum. Stay rubber side down outside a library near you and you and you.

Fly Straight with johnsa`s having mushy flash backs again. :twisted: