Braintree........Who's going?

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Eurofemme
Down In The Sewer

Post by Eurofemme »

Grayo DOES NOT smell....I wore his t shirt at Nantwich...and I can honestly say it was freshly laundered and pressed!!! A credit to your breed honey! xxx

Fly straight with....Mrs Beaton's 101 Domestic Tips...(..NOT TITS)... :roll: TSK ....men!! :roll:
grayo
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by grayo »

C r a s s ! wrote:I too can now post on this thread, with confidence! Eh, Grayo!

Fly straight with Windy Miller...
Cocktails at 2pm sharpish then GK! I'll get the first round in of a Magners (With ice, being the cultured bastard that I am) for me and a bottle of rioja for you but take your time as last time in Bilston I hadn't even poured my Magners in my glass before you said 'Right, my round.....who's for the Dettol and Camel Armpit juice 'Buy one, get a free ambulance to the hospital to have your stomach pumped out' special offer summer cocktail?' No wonder you were talking such complete bollocks before/during/after the gig and for the next three weeks. Hold on tiger as you know our OAP pensions don't go very far nowadays. By the way, instead of getting a pitcher full of alcohol which will save our tired little legs going to and from the bar, we can get Ladpin to bring the mythical 'Black Hat' and pour the aforementioned alcohol into that.......... Maybe not, just remembered he wiped his arse in it.

Fly straight with If there's a better way, I'm all ears, tell me now......
ladpinblack

Post by ladpinblack »

The black hat is full of holes and also smells of shit. Wots the ETA for Braintree ?
grayo

Post by grayo »

ladpinblack wrote:The black hat is full of holes and also smells of shit. Wots the ETA for Braintree ?
Need to get there by midday as if Crass doesn't get a drink by 12 he starts to get the shakes. Me and Johnsa hoping to get to our hotel at 12am then of course I have to wash my hair etc so I should be ready by 12.01. Then it's off to the gig to make a total arse of myself.

Fly straight with mothers, daughters they will cry............
grayo

Post by grayo »

Eurofemme wrote:Grayo DOES NOT smell....I wore his t shirt at Nantwich...and I can honestly say it was freshly laundered and pressed!!! A credit to your breed honey! xxx

Fly straight with....Mrs Beaton's 101 Domestic Tips...(..NOT TITS)... :roll: TSK ....men!! :roll:
And I'll bet you never wash that t-shirt again. Does it still smell of Anusol and Ralgex? And Cheesy Wotsits? And bras? and little tadpoles frollicking in a summer stream?

Fly straight with The king sat upon his throne and waved his hand at the sea............
bry

Post by bry »

Eurofemme wrote:To everyone who's going to Braintree! Have a good ole knees up!! I can't go...mummy on call....

Bry, have a great time. I have posted ur ticket today. A good review would be nice m8!

Grayo...have a BLAST!!! Get yourself right down the front, with Andy and do YOUR STUFF!!!!

Btw, Baz Spooner! Excellent review!! Thanx for that!

xxx
cheers shel.. will take some pix for u :)
like a meteor, like to meet you!
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

True but it takes me hours to tease my hair into position for that just got up look. Why? Cuz I'm worth it! Plus I expect I'll be totally fuckedhungoverwankered by opening time as I'm at a wedding the night before, so I won't be leaving the first hotel till Sat 11am, and yes I will prolly have the DTs. Washing yer hair? I'll be more concerned with the hair of the dog. I'm almost certain you'll beat me hands down Grayo in the drink dept. I concede now. I lose!

FLY STRAIGHT WITH... I'll be the one who peaks too early and kips the whole gig out on the grass with perfectly tousled couiffeur
grayo wrote:
ladpinblack wrote:The black hat is full of holes and also smells of shit. Wots the ETA for Braintree ?
Need to get there by midday as if Crass doesn't get a drink by 12 he starts to get the shakes. Me and Johnsa hoping to get to our hotel at 12am then of course I have to wash my hair etc so I should be ready by 12.01. Then it's off to the gig to make a total arse of myself.

http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

grayo

Post by grayo »

C r a s s ! wrote:True but it takes me hours to tease my hair into position for that just got up look. Why? Cuz I'm worth it! Plus I expect I'll be totally fuckedhungoverwankered by opening time as I'm at a wedding the night before, so I won't be leaving the first hotel till Sat 11am, and yes I will prolly have the DTs. Washing yer hair? I'll be more concerned with the hair of the dog. I'm almost certain you'll beat me hands down Grayo in the drink dept. I concede now. I lose!

FLY STRAIGHT WITH... I'll be the one who peaks too early and kips the whole gig out on the grass with perfectly tousled couiffeur
grayo wrote:

Ahem... Mr Crass....have you ever heard of the words 'kip' and 'Grayo' in the same sentence?? Exactly....now be a good boy and Uncle Grayo will make sure you don't 'Peak too early and kip on the grass'. I mean like...have I ever let you down? (OK apart from your little spell in re-hab and anyway Gizzard was quite glad about that as he said when you 'collared' him in Bilston it was like being stuck in a lift with a Jehovah's witness and Jodie Marsh's biographer). Just don't get too wankered at the wedding 'cos if you end up 'spazzed out' on Saturday then I'm afraid it's gonna be a case of Mr & Mr's Spank taking a short sharp trip to Bottyland and we don't really wanna go there do we?

Fly straight with You won't see me coming..........Until I STRIKE!!!!!
grayo

Post by grayo »

........And as for conceding defeat in the drinks battle........Now come on? I mean like.......you didn't start to liven up at Bilston until your 22nd or 23rd bottle of Chardonnay. And that's only because I was spiking your Brandy chasers with Baby Bio. Didn't you notice you were 7' 11" when you got to the hotel?? Good stuff that Baby Bio.

Fly straight with getting you to sell 'em your soul................
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

You just broke my dream Grayo... this very morning when I woke to the stereophonic sounds of skylarks in the crisp blue ether and in-car entertainment inter-mingled with screaming babies in the neighbourhood courtesy of the unmarried lesbians and their toyboys revving up in their boy toy blue Subarus, I was dreaming of drinking Baby Bio neat from the bottle in a supermarket aisle. Fucking weird - you getting inside my dreams now, welsh person? Can I sue? Are you one of those psycho-philosososofophers like Beachy Colclough, or Brian Clough is it? I dunno, says I, sitting here supping pints of Baileys getting revved up for the weekend. Dylan - write me a tune with revved up for the weekend in it... and baby Bio in the M8 8)
grayo wrote:........And as for conceding defeat in the drinks battle........Now come on? I mean like.......you didn't start to liven up at Bilston until your 22nd or 23rd bottle of Chardonnay. And that's only because I was spiking your Brandy chasers with Baby Bio. Didn't you notice you were 7' 11" when you got to the hotel?? Good stuff that Baby Bio.

Fly straight with getting you to sell 'em your soul................
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Arrgh crap! don't think i'm going to be able to make it bloody stoketake coming up and im the only one that can count lol. (if this is as good as the last one i'm on for a top bonus £500 i'm aiming for :P) Ahh well i'm seeing them 8 times this year but i hope they change the set around on the tour.

I still havent had the grayo day out yet though which should be in everyones top 10 things to do 8) you and johnsa are the coolest 40 year olds ever!
grayo

Post by grayo »

pigeon wrote:Arrgh crap! don't think i'm going to be able to make it bloody stoketake coming up and im the only one that can count lol. (if this is as good as the last one i'm on for a top bonus £500 i'm aiming for :P) Ahh well i'm seeing them 8 times this year but i hope they change the set around on the tour.

I still havent had the grayo day out yet though which should be in everyones top 10 things to do 8) you and johnsa are the coolest 40 year olds ever!
Pige I would LOVE for you to come out with me, Johnsa, Ladpin, Crass, Gizz, Kaoos, Eurofemme, Andyinblack, Strangler, the great Elmyra (wherever he is these days), Mish, Sid, Lost Control, Through Being Cool (the maddest cnut EVER!!) the other Adam and all the various Pauls as life will never be the same again!! Say goodbye to your innocence young man and be prepared to be sucked into the world of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, cricket, sardines, beach balls, girls in flowing summer dresses, boys with no actual heads, fish that drown, seagulls that can ride bicycles etc......

Fly straight with I'll get me coat..............