THE BRIGHTON TRAIN....

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

THE BRIGHTON TRAIN....

Post by pigeon »

Leaves london bridge tomorrow at precisley 13.45 hours estimated time of arrival in Brighton axproxamtley 14.52pm. Always like to have lunch in my favourite Brighton Italian resturant. I shall report back to base sharpley with spoilers so if you dont want to know what was played avoid the review ... PS this review will unlikeley feature the title vodka at 11.30am coz well i hate the stuff.... maybe dr.pepper
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: THE BRIGHTON TRAIN....

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

The South Coast Pidgeon Hunt begins. :smt117
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

well I didn't see you there pidge, but will let you do the review. Suffice to say, no Jet - he wasn't feeling well apparently - although his drum kit was on stage.

Highlights for me were North Winds, Never to look back - lots of JJ songs played. And time to die.

Summat outa nowt the only choice from Suite though - wtf ?

No Raven/Genetix/Toiler/Sewer/Relentless, nor Baroque - a bit disappointing on that account.

Freedom was great, & lowlands was my toilet break.

London Lady, yeah good opener but there are better tracks on rattus, hanging around was played though.

I like the video displays on the stage - even spotted my pics on there - I found it difficult to keep up though it flicks through too fast.

Enjoyed the gig, although I think I've seen better - the sound was very good, looking forward to folkeston.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I Hate You !
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Good review mate.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

Alexinblack wrote:Good review mate.
cheers matey, in folkeston now hoping to hear at least one epic track - if they play Sewer my life will be complete lol. Would settle for Genetix though !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I Hate You !