Stranglers @ Liverpool academy 3rd March 2014

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Stranglers @ Liverpool academy 3rd March 2014

Post by Alexinblack »

What the pub thats on the corner called thats right near to the venue?

I have enjoyed the last Stranglers gigs in Liverpool.
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Re: Stranglers @ Liverpool academy 3rd March 2014

Post by rattusrattus »

Ma Egertons !

Liverpool is one of the best citys/towns in England for Pubs, if you have time its worth checking out the 'Ship and Mitre' which is less than 5 mins walk from the academy, dont sell any of that Fosters/Carling/Carlsberg shite and alas for our Southern friends they dont sell Shandy as they say it ruins a good pint.

For the musos amongst us its worth having a nosy down Matthew Street to see the wall were all the bands that have played the Cavern/Erics have their name inscripted, yes The Stranglers are on and somebody said Hughs names on but it must be high up and my eyes are failing. Some of the pubs on this street are a rip off so its best to explore the Seel Street/Bold Street area
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

Were do the Band stay in Liverpool
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

rattusrattus wrote:Ma Egertons !

Liverpool is one of the best citys/towns in England for Pubs, if you have time its worth checking out the 'Ship and Mitre' which is less than 5 mins walk from the academy, dont sell any of that Fosters/Carling/Carlsberg shite and alas for our Southern friends they dont sell Shandy as they say it ruins a good pint.

For the musos amongst us its worth having a nosy down Matthew Street to see the wall were all the bands that have played the Cavern/Erics have their name inscripted, yes The Stranglers are on and somebody said Hughs names on but it must be high up and my eyes are failing. Some of the pubs on this street are a rip off so its best to explore the Seel Street/Bold Street area
I have been to one or two others near the venue, forget the names of those pubs now.